• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your review on Pokémon GO?

When you live in an area where theres only like 2-3 pokestops in a radius of 10 km and only pokemon you find are rattatas or weedles what would you do? Btw im not even playing this anymore i played it like 1-2 days and got bored so chill

im in the same situation i just walk farther :O lazy

It was fun in the beginning, where you could truly go outside and "hunt". Nowadays, the three steps got removed and people use pokevision, it ruined the game for me, so I stopped playing
Okay got it, and even I am seeing people are losing interest gradually on this like you!

been playing 2 days on mobile got to lvl 5 only due to low respawn of pokemons in the area i live and then i found out you can play on pc too, been playing 2 days on pc and got to lvl 15 already
Wow that sounds great that you can play it in PC as well! Now I will give a try!

Back