• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

No certain player I think. Maybe EO. (Eternal Oblivion) and the guild "Liches of Archinare" on Lunara. I have some 7.5-7.6 screenshots with them. I tried collecting an ss with all members back in the day x)

And of course, the legendary "Ti" that did the unthinkable back in the day. Stole the rewards of the other two Annihilator members when they were worth 1-2kk each (and that was considered an almost unobtainable amount)
Insane.

These memories when tibia was actually hard and so exciting, you sweated your pants to kill other people or even monsters, beautiful times, you can actually shed a tear. I adore all these old movies. I can feel again like it used to be, when you came back from school, thinking about just launching tibia and doing whatever, but still having good time.

Last edited:
These memories when tibia was actually hard and so exciting, you sweated your pants to kill other people or even monsters, beutiful times, you can actually shed a tear. I adore all these old movies. I can feel again like it used to be, when you came back from school, thinking about just launching tibia and doing whatever, but still having good time.
reminds me of the days where you'd jump straight onto msn messenger and then spend months bouncing between level 15-20 because you were a noob and died rushing 25 cyclops but carrying on to do the same thing :x

Ti (only found out about this guy recently, what a fucking legend, pretty much stuck his middle finger up to the whole server xddddd)

I believe each player has their own fine skill and shall be in some way remembered for it. But, in all mankind recognizes one of their own to call "legendary".

tert clawint, on nebula. lvl 63 and was the most badass person on the server.

Wow there are a lot of folks that i would like to call idols but to narrow it down

Astronis, Anni legend.. super cool.
Bubble, well cuz its bubble.
Knightmare for being an awesome content creator.

Back