• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your tibia idol?

Exedion

Reaction score
in tibia are legendary player who have get the fame with theys aventures and hard working skill's! post here you favorite player of tibia!

the mine? Articorz! (legendary paladin of hiberna who help to kill SEROMONTIS AT LEVEL 250!)

Bardrak from Premia. (77 ms, a good pker on the old days using the 7.3 client)

Well..my is Rostein,Elite knight,Titania for block first orshabaal and first morgaroth

I believe each player has their own fine skill and shall be in some way remembered for it. But, in all mankind recognizes one of their own to call "legendary". So, on that note I would say all the players of tibia are skilled or 'legendary'.

~Wasted

Don't really have an 'idol' but my favorite players (If you want to call them that) were the old guys from Berylia a few years ago (most got deleted/hunted off).

@ Rikayon: I was the first owner of Thyrus Vito :p Sold it at lvl 60.

Ontopic: I don't have a tibia idol. That's for the weak ones. You should have yourself as a role model, that will help you in bad situations.

Back