• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What type of Ot's do u prefer?

exp should be like 1000000x for a serious server, custom spells like "exevo gran mas super mega boom", don't forget the corrupted gm's and overpowerd donation items, I really like to play a mage so they should be overpowerd (magic rate 1000x), fast attack for mage + sprite wand...

TrollFace.jpg

Last edited:
Real map Pvp-E Med exp online more than 2 days without crashing maybe more funny wars and no laags and nice staff with gengia pyre oken and vip system ;) IF you are with me Then join zavora And say what you think :p A vedio for wars there ;p
[video=youtube;JSk0VTu4V7s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSk0VTu4V7s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

JOin ? ;p

>> Customized RL map designed mostly for PvP (note: not customized as adding a random island somewhere, but customize the RL map itself!)
>> Medium to low exp stages (e.g. x35 from 8-49, x25 50-89, x15 90-129, x10 130-169, x5 170-219 etc.)
>> Medium amounts of unjusts for different skulls (e.g. 4 unjusts per kill, 4 kills in one day, 12 kills in one week etc. Note: skulls give more excitement in PvP)
>> Well thought out quests with puzzles, riddles, clues, secrets and missions.
>> Team-based quests like PoI, Inq etc.

Rl map 7.6 oooooor custom high exp ooooooor custom low exp ooooooor just rl map and kind of high exp for rl map >.>

I prefer midlerate custom ots :p i like seeing some new uniqe stuff, getting kinda bored of just normal ots :p
old illusion 7.6 is nice even tho its highrate :p

Back