• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What type of Ot's do u prefer?

da c00l

Reaction score
So, As the Title says...
High Exp, Fun Server, War Server, Real Ot/Map, Custom, Low Exp?
For example... :)

Btw, i like High Exp With Custom... A Really Great Example of that is OTMadnessII!

Thanks,
Da C00l.

Medium Exp, Custom, Custom, Custom, Custom, Custom, Custom, Custom, Custom, Retardedly overpowered sorcs and druids, No donation items.

CUSTOM, Custom, CuStOm, ¢υѕтσм, (u570m, ČÚŚŤŐM, ςยรt๏๓, ᄃЦƧƬӨM, cu丂イoᄊ, ©ⓤⓢⓣⓞⓜ...

GET THE PICTURE?!

I like my own OT, everyone here seems to be describing it so well with the word custom and low exp ;P

custom tp map with overpowered mages and 100+ online

id say a custom OT, with well balanced voc, no corruption, an average exp rate with some fun challenging quests. :thumbup:

So, As the Title says...
High Exp, Fun Server, War Server, Real Ot/Map, Custom, Low Exp?
For example... :)

Btw, i like High Exp With Custom... A Really Great Example of that is OTMadnessII!

Thanks,
Da C00l.

High exp is for noobs :)

I prefer PvPe server with exp rate x25 same as Elox OT

Real tibia high exp server 8.1+

Low real tibia server 7.1-7.6

and very low custom servers (if the OT is known and I'm sure it says online for a long time)

The serv named Rhiem by Kungenn, didnt try it so far but seems epic xD

Tags : Custom, No aimbot etc. :}}} ;]

id say a custom OT, with well balanced voc, no corruption, low exp rate with some fun challenging quests.

Like Chasm

Serious ots with max like 8x exp going down to 3 or 2x, or 5x all the time.
Prefer custom, or real map 7.4 to 7.6 ot or just an ot without those fucking runes on hotkeys!

BRING THE OLDSCHOOL PVP BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.. It's different.. Depend how bored i am.. Sometime war :p and sometime fast attack and so.. but the most.. Custom/when you get to 80 in skills it getting very hard :p/50 - 500 exp/pvp

Full custom (mapped by yourself) and very high exp are the best :), like otmadnesii :D

Id say i love to play servers that are onlne, for more than 2 days without crashing :thumbup:

Haha @ up XD, that's kinda true :p.
Custom map, max exp 25x, with balanced vocs/monsters/etc., do not like hotkey aim either, but well that's tibia nowadays. OTS shouldn't have a to much changed gameplay as tibia. Also the most common huntspots should be easely findable (minotaurs/cyclops/dragons/dls/demons/etc

Back