• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was the best client version?

Zysen

=)
Reaction score
Heya.This "modern" clients of tibia are getting bored.Your just holding the hotkeys.My best client was 7.6 <.<

What was yours?

Regards,
Zysen

another thread like this? :(

mine is 8.62, kthxbye (lately I started to like updated things, not old ones xD)

Ok, but if we take a third part program and make hotkeys for 7.6, do you still think it's the best?

I like the new stacking in 8.6 ;)

7.4 for life b1tches ! these time when you got mlvled you got +5 mana extra, 8th lvl sorc able to make sds, no soul point, less amount of noobs ehh

Tibia 6.4 for sure, Remembering me and my friend killing all that left the Thais DP or Tempel. and that was like 50 kills. We we're lvl 50+ :)

Ok, but if we take a third part program and make hotkeys for 7.6, do you still think it's the best?

I like the new stacking in 8.6 ;)

If you start your bot and leave computer do you think tibia is fun at all?

@People who like 7.6: Check my signature

7.4 for life b1tches ! these time when you got mlvled you got +5 mana extra, 8th lvl sorc able to make sds, no soul point, less amount of noobs ehh

when did you play 7.4?

Back