• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was the best client version?

7.4 for life b1tches ! these time when you got mlvled you got +5 mana extra, 8th lvl sorc able to make sds, no soul point, less amount of noobs ehh

Suuure, with your MPA Bot, I bet.
Though that you got +5 mana every advance in magic level is totally bullshit, that have never been in Tibia. Ever.

OT:
8.7 ALL THE WAY!

Suuure, with your MPA Bot, I bet.
Though that you got +5 mana every advance in magic level is totally bullshit, that have never been in Tibia. Ever.

OT:
8.7 ALL THE WAY!

You are really dumb, i play tibia since 7.1 so dont call me liar
there. If you dont know what ure typing so better to shut ur stupid mouth nab.

There what?!

I've played since 7.3, so don't come with this bullshit. Got any links? I don't think so.

Edit:
Actually, I've played before 7.3 when I was at high school, around '02, so maybe at 7.0-1 sometime.
This is the oldest account I have that has not been deleted due to inactivity.
Note: 7.3 was released at Aug. 11th, '04.

Last edited:
That's the best you can provide? GJ.
Go spread your bullshit somewhere else.

lol,how can you say that you got +5 extra mana for each new ml level you got?As far as i know and remember,there havn't been such a thing in rl tibia,i started playing ot when it was 7.1 and 7.4 i started real tibia,and THEN it was no such thing like getting +5 in mana for each new ml lvl you got.You can even read the whole story of cip,you can even ask them yourself,they will say "no,you have never gotten +5 in mana for each new ml lvl you made".

@On topic: I think 7.6-8.60 ;)

Maybe 7.6 ain't that popular,buut,those who actully plays it,is those who want's to feel how it really was to be good at pvping on tibia,nowdays you just make a joke outof yourself saying that your good at pvping,cuz there is those hotkeys and shits nowdays+there is those noobs using bots in pvp...

There are some big problems that make tibia sucks.
1- Geting Money.. There are lvl 200+ with 20k and no more, I know a friends that are lvl 200+ and they're poors.
2- (IMPORTANT) When you die you lost your bp, and maybe armor weapon or shield, This is the big error in tibia. I have sometimes problems with internet conection And I have died about 6 times in orc fortress cuz one berserker kill you in few time so im totally poor now, and semiretired. Why don't they make as another games? You don't lose Nothing, Why you have to pking for get items when you at lvl 30-50 you have a decent set and money? They could make pvp areas without losing nothing, more events, more items and things... that could help Cipsoft a lot!
3- there are a lot of high lvls, a lot of power abusing players that ruin noobs. You die you lose all you Poor YOU RETIRED.

There are some big problems that make tibia sucks.
1- Geting Money.. There are lvl 200+ with 20k and no more, I know a friends that are lvl 200+ and they're poors.
2- (IMPORTANT) When you die you lost your bp, and maybe armor weapon or shield, This is the big error in tibia. I have sometimes problems with internet conection And I have died about 6 times in orc fortress cuz one berserker kill you in few time so im totally poor now, and semiretired. Why don't they make as another games? You don't lose Nothing, Why you have to pking for get items when you at lvl 30-50 you have a decent set and money? They could make pvp areas without losing nothing, more events, more items and things... that could help Cipsoft a lot!
3- there are a lot of high lvls, a lot of power abusing players that ruin noobs. You die you lose all you Poor YOU RETIRED.

My opinion is the opposite, PKing is my favorite part of Tibia and looting shiny items is a part of it.

@topic: My favorite Tibia version is 7.1-7.6 Tibia has only got worse since then. Hotkeys, 20 frags for one kill, stair attack delay, Rest in peace Game-Chat, Stacking potions and runes, vocation "balancing" imo the vocs were better before too, mounts such an unoriginal idea so why even implent it I wish they made their own game instead of copying other games... There is probably more that I forgot and more bad changes to come.

Mogex, please let me slap you in face.

All these what you said makes tibia unique compared to other mmos.
You cry and whine about loosing items? It's your problem, buy blessings if you dont want to loose precious items and skills, or buy aol.
200 lvl poor? For sure... They are probably just greedy not poor.
I die? I loose item? and that's why i should retire? For god's sake its A GAME!...

Up to guys about additional mana each mlvl, i remember they delete it update before wands so ~7.5 or so.

dusie is right! Mogex its your own fault that you are failing playing tibia lol

7.6 was the best client version, yeah 7.4 had nice features like travelling with PZ, but it also had bugs (the pyramids in ank were not PZs)

old tibia isn't dead yet pe0ple ^^

-> tibianic.org <-

2- (IMPORTANT) When you die you lost your bp, and maybe armor weapon or shield, This is the big error in tibia.

You should've played back in the days, when there was no greater creatures than Warlocks and Dragon Lords to hunt - you could forget about Demons and Behemoths, since there was no profit there whatsoever.
The very best you could be hunting was Warlocks, and if you wanted good exp with good profit, you would have to use Death Strike, which at that time, you couldn't aim with it - it had only a 1 sqm range, and we're talking about Locks here!
You had to wear both blessings and AOL, since blessings gave only protection against Exp and Skill loss, while AOL gave protection against Item loss, meaning you couldn't wear any necklaces or amulets.
Not to speak about the death penalty, it was then by percentage, 2% at level 100 was A LOT, it was devastating; especially thinking about how much time you used to get these levels back then.

Today, you have Fair Fight Rules, heavily decreased death penalty and a lot of creatures to choose from; it really is 100 times easier now compared to back then.
Though I don't wish for those times anyways, I'm just saying: don't complain about it.

Blog - Why MMOs Need A Harsh Death Penalty said:
Death in newer MMORPGs is almost, if not completely, meaningless. There is no emotional response, no fear or anger, and no resulting immersion so what purpose does it serve other than to set us back a few seconds in our gameplay?

Compare with other MMOs, Star Wars Galaxies, where you would lose your character after 3 deaths. EverQuest, where you had no protection against Item loss. Diablo 2, where you would lose your character after your very first death. And I could go on and on; really, Tibia has become somewhat balanced between hardcore and casual players, yet I feel there should've been a PvP and PvE death penalty, where PvE was how it was back in the days.

Up to guys about additional mana each mlvl, i remember they delete it update before wands so ~7.5 or so.

Come down from your mushroom trip, there have never been any "additional mana each mlvl"; you have seriously NEVER played 7.3 or 7.5.
Provide links from Tibia.com where they states that they have removed "+5 mana every advance of magic level" - and not least, an account that is from 2004 (edit in comment: dusieqq).
I know for certain that you can't provide any of those.

http://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=character&name=YOURCHARACTER

Last edited:
Back