• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was your highest level before you quit?

Name: Faramir From Gondoor
Sex: male
Profession: Royal Paladin
Level: 175
World: Luminera

:) Semi-retired, becouse of last winter update (8.4)

I quitted the chracter on level 92 and sold to a friend now the character is 150+ rp in Antica

62 RP Celesta

Freak Family .. lol! Sorry but that was the first wich went into my mind when I read that.. don't they got something better to do?:rolleyes:

I think If you knew how many adults playing tibia you'd wonder a lot.
I even saw one, whose dad played tibia with like 50 years lol.
He wanted to talk to me on skype but well, I try to avoid phoning with 50 year old people...^^

If shared Characters count...then

200 EK (deleted) and 279 RP (that's when i left sharer position) now the RP is 319 if i remember right.

If not

127 MS

sincerly, Exhibition

its funny how much people bullshit their levels, trying to be someone they weren't lmao.. I was level 56 rp and 46 ms

It's funny how you could know that I'm talking bullshit since you don't know me, or do you?

Such guys like you are just jealous because you never reached such a level...

but in the end, I don't really care if you believe me or not since I know for sure what I played and what not.

sincerly, Exhibition

ive had a lot of chars xD..
Like 115 ek, 3 70-80 ms and ek xDDD
and i have a lvl 98 RP... PWNS xD
98 distance :D

62 RP Celesta

Freak Family .. lol! Sorry but that was the first wich went into my mind when I read that.. don't they got something better to do?:rolleyes:

my granpa played it tho untill he died in real life
Funny death
he died by Seremontis and hearth atk LOL

Back