• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was your highest level before you quit?

my highst leve was a level 62 shared the char with my friend :)

I played a 57 ms on Berylia untill I got disappointed from some friends actions and fucked up my char pking. Also played a 40 ek, 78/76 on Saphira but that world became abused and ofc I got killed many times by some 70+ rp..

I have been an 146 level master sorcerer magic level 73 and i quited because i was hunted by Eternal Oblivion.I've leved this character so fast like in one month he was 56~ I had no life :/

Level 61. I don't even get why it got that high.

Nikolas1994 whoes your char on amera?

im still playing, was hacked but im back in action lvl 48 now , using TibiaBot NG it ownz
and....

Cato said:
Level 61. I don't even get why it got that high.

Nikolas1994 whoes your char on amera?

deleted due to 30 days warning for destructive behaviour first time and Excessive player killing second time :(

I'm a level 112 knight on amera and a level 82 druid aswell. My father in real life was a level 130 paladin while my real brother was a level 108 knight. We are all retired now and have been for about 2 years.

@Nikolas1994, if you were a 140ish sorcerer, I would most likely know you so post your character name if it is true.

-Winghawk-

I've got 109 EK on amera. I'm hunted now so im not playing anymore.

Back