• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was your highest level before you quit?

I never joined Tibia, my friend introduced me to OpenTibia before playing Real Tibia.

Highest level I've ever gotten on Real Tibia though, I used NG afk, without alerts, ect, and got level 79 knight with skills 63/62 because I never trained anytime, after cavebotting I was 5% away to the ultimate level 80 and got banished by gamemasters with over 100 accusations from people who see me cavebotting in the game all the time.

Wow... some peoples highest level was 21 >.< you dont no what you missed out on getting over level 40+ the real fun starts then, wars/quests/ friends :p mine was a level 78 royal paladin, still have him, just never play much anymore,cause you no, i have a life :p

I've never played tibia seriously... Just to pk but I believe I was 32 paladin with 75/66 XD Training maniac

It's sad, but my high lvl on Tibia was lvl 35 and now is 34... :( I used to play in Dolera... I quit because a noob hunted me. xD Now rl tibia is boring for me and I prefer ot's.

Cya,
Att: Genis

Jester said:
I played a 57 ms on Berylia untill I got disappointed from some friends actions and fucked up my char pking. Also played a 40 ek, 78/76 on Saphira but that world became abused and ofc I got killed many times by some 70+ rp..

Your name there?
Actually I've been playing Saphira too and guess who :)
65 EK, 59 MS, 53 RP, alot of other chars.

lvl 196 quited for 2 year, becouse of hack did come back and played for ~2 year and quited with a lvl 76 Sorc on morgana becouse of to many n00bs. ;p

I still sometimes play a 46 EK on trimera who has 75/72, and a 28 MS on trimera who was mlvl 48. I semi retired though after my recent death due to a hydra that was lured....hate that.

I haven't quited yet.
But i'll do it soon, i think.
Right now, i'm lvl 167..

lol. i had level 27 knight, which seems so be pretty low. i just played all day and did nothing but hang around being naab.
i had a c armor though, and eq that fits to people with knight sets, a weapon that now would be too high for the knight because it was so good.
then i gave the account away to a real life friend and now 2 years later i am bored and want it back but the friend is on vacation :p

Back