• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was your highest level before you quit?

my highest level was 18. then i kept on getting pked where ever i go hunting for no reason. so i quit at level 15.

Lvl 121 on ek and 116 on rp...same account and got hacked..virus on the computer thx to my bro ^^
so its ot time now :D

Can you read? It was deleted due to excessive player killing

A deleted 140ish sorcerer would still exist today if you search on it, and I cannot see a deleted 140ish sorcerer on Amera (checked all from Level 130 -> 150 sorcerers), so this means you lie.

A deleted 140ish sorcerer would still exist today if you search on it, and I cannot see a deleted 140ish sorcerer on Amera (checked all from Level 130 -> 150 sorcerers), so this means you lie.

It was before 1 year and in my character list i can't see my player.My official player is a 32 level on secura(Thats why i don't play in pvp again,i don't wanna get hunted).

Btw,i didn't leveled it alone:account sharing,botting,cheats etc.etc :D

You don't get a character deletion, you get whole your account deleted, and it would be deleted in 140 months and from my experience one year is only 12 months.

I had a lvl 41 EK, but I had some of the most rare items. Levels are not that important to me.

37 solo, 85 sharing. I quitted because I got hacked on the 85, so I started with ots =)

Nvm my higest char...
I am an old school player where we lured g's to carlin LOL watched the nubs fall for there carlin swords.
those were the days whentibia was so much fun i wet myself thinking of coming home to play it LOL

Back