• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was your highest level before you quit?

my is 90 on but i rooked cause i have problem with my girl friend :S i knows i m a idiot

mine was only a lvl 25 ek

I keep all my chars low lvls bc its easy as hell to get hunted on xantera for pking, and I only get on tibia to pk and chat

I'm a nubber... only 39 =/ But it was fun while it lasted! PA's usually get the best of you :'(

anyjia what is your name? :) since i am 122 ms and 120 ek on eternia :) and some more 70+ :)

Around 51 or so. Played the game on and off from 2001 to 2005, and eventually quit for good when I had enough. Theres a lot of emotion I invested in this game. Oddly enough, for a kid who was about 13 at the time he started, the world in this game made more sense than the world around me.

Probably at least 75% of this thread is a lie.
USELESS -.-
Post some screenshots if you gonna say im 100+ :S

I had a 40ek and a 35ed , but I got hacked so now I just came back and lvled a 35ek.

Back