• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you like to see?

I would for sure try it, having a map that actually encourages exploring is always fun. Also very curious about all the custom looting, drops, spells, and vocations you have going on there.
I'll be updating the thread soon with a couple of the vocations and some videos of some spells as well as many other things. I will be keeping a lot secret until closer to the server release.

Bump with screenshot:

nps6ls.png

Rough life... Got sword skill instead of Axe =/​

Looks great, I guess their is no chance of getting the hands on the item-drop-bonus system there heh? :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Looks great, I guess their is no chance of getting the hands on the item-drop-bonus system there heh? :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.
It is possible that when I'm finished with it that i may release it to the community as it does encourage more custom ots which i like to see but as of right now still got some more things to do with it :p

Sounds great, I am in need for an upcoming custom project of such a system to fullfill the idea.
PM me if you by any chance could hand it out, I would ofcourse not give it out without your permission if that would be the case. I still have a couple of months left on my project as well.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

This is actually really interesting and looks very nice, hope you end up finishing it

Back