• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you like to see?

owned

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Alright guys so currently I've been working on a project for quite some time. This project has a very large custom rpg map with pretty much no teleports. The exp rate is a mid to high ranged exp starting high dropping off around ~level 2k. The server has no donation sets.

*Some Features*
-Currently 10 custom vocations
-Almost 150 completely never before seen custom spells
-Custom looting system
-Completely custom noob friendly map
-Custom Monsters
-Hidden Quests
-Hidden Houses
-Hidden Spawns
-Ambush System
-A custom drop system for players who aren't botting
and much much more
So if you're someone who enjoys larger maps that you don't teleport all over the place, what would you like to see in a server like this if you were to play?

well, i am not entirely sure what you mean by custom looting and drop system o_O

well, i am not entirely sure what you mean by custom looting and drop system o_O
That's a good thing for now. More information on that will be released closer to server beta.

If it's gonna be high rated and custom, how about a competitive event (pvp or not) where everyone has an equal chance of winning?

If it's gonna be high rated and custom, how about a competitive event (pvp or not) where everyone has an equal chance of winning?
Without disclosing too much information i can say that there is an event I'm in the process of making that will be extremely custom, where every player will have a chance whether they're just starting or been playing for months.

Bump with screenshot:

nps6ls.png

Rough life... Got sword skill instead of Axe =/​

I see you have dual wielding.. :)
Yep, 2 of the custom vocations will have dual wielding. 1 is optional dual wielding, and 1 is pretty much required. For the optional class, this may mean more damage all around but will also take more damage from physical and magic attacks.

Another note on dual wielding if a player decides to dual wield a sword and a axe, when training skills you will train both, but every hit will alternate between skills as if you are hitting sword then axe, of course you will do less damage, unless both skills are up pretty high.

Last edited:
Yep, 2 of the custom vocations will have dual wielding. 1 is optional dual wielding, and 1 is pretty much required. For the optional class, this may mean more damage all around but will also take more damage from physical and magic attacks.

Another note on dual wielding if a player decides to dual wield a sword and a axe, when training skills you will train both, but every hit will alternate between skills as if you are hitting sword then axe, of course you will do less damage, unless both skills are up pretty high.

So have you thought about making each weapon type more unique? i like when a server does that nothing too crazy but like axes may cause a chance to bleed or swords attack faster, things like that oh well will be watching this project alot, looks nice and custom so thats always a plus

So have you thought about making each weapon type more unique? i like when a server does that nothing too crazy but like axes may cause a chance to bleed or swords attack faster, things like that oh well will be watching this project alot, looks nice and custom so thats always a plus
Well since you've put the idea in my head, i'm sure i'll do something alike. Thanks for the idea!

Well since you've put the idea in my head, i'm sure i'll do something alike. Thanks for the idea!

I also see that your using stats and such on items so on like plate legs and things but is there such things as like a legendary item that has like .001% drop, things like that are always fun, nothing game breaking but rewarding to find a unique item because with stats and stuff you could really make "builds" and such..... idk im liking this topic so i keep posting lmao

I also see that your using stats and such on items so on like plate legs and things but is there such things as like a legendary item that has like .001% drop, things like that are always fun, nothing game breaking but rewarding to find a unique item because with stats and stuff you could really make "builds" and such..... idk im liking this topic so i keep posting lmao
There is 4 tiers of items that will drop, rare, unique, legendary, and godlike each item having higher stats to offer and harder to get. Also the lower tiers won't offer as many bonus' either.

-Edit: Also being that there is 10 vocations, stats aren't going to always roll in your directions. On top of that as player progress the items they find will get better and better so their gear won't be permanent by any means. The way i have it now is that it will take quite some time for a player to get a full legendary set for their vocations and even when they do, it might not be best. It also does open a lot of doors for potential builds as there are ~20 stats possible.

Last edited:
ohh i understand what your doing with the rare unique legendary and godlike but i meant as like lets take something simple like you see Poseidon's Trident (Atk:50 Def:25) this weapon has a 10% chance to shoot a wave of water for 1000 damage, just like rare boss loot nothing crazy but its just an idea nothing big if things like that aint in there

ohh i understand what your doing with the rare unique legendary and godlike but i meant as like lets take something simple like you see Poseidon's Trident (Atk:50 Def:25) this weapon has a 10% chance to shoot a wave of water for 1000 damage, just like rare boss loot nothing crazy but its just an idea nothing big if things like that aint in there
Ahh i get what you're saying, originally i was going to do something like that but for some reason i decided against it. I'll definitely consider it though cause i do like the idea.

I would for sure try it, having a map that actually encourages exploring is always fun. Also very curious about all the custom looting, drops, spells, and vocations you have going on there.

Back