• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you prefer? Real Map or Custom Map?

What do you prefer most?

• Total voters
Custom map all the way(It has to be good ofcourse). The best one i have played was Radonia <3

I seriously dont understand people playing Real Map servers.. Tried a couple of times, it bore the hell out of me after 1 day <.<

One reason why I would choose a realmap instead of a custom map would be to train my pvp skills. That doesn't need though, so skip the realmaps? people are only playing them because of the wars and such stuff. That's atleast what I do.. but if you want pure rpg, then you should try out custom mapped ot servers.

Custom = shows that u are serious about the server and you feel better knowing that :) rl maps are fun at high exp just for wars and not caring if die + no donations

I'd prefer a Real map that is hosted on Good dedicated server, is 24/7 online (unless for updates) No corrupted GM's or Admins.

A Realistic Exp rate (1x-5x) :D

Absolutely custom maps....but only RPG'ish ones made with a proffesional team^^ they u know like explore everything and new hunts and quests...

Fck real tibia map

(ps: why everyone says rl map? i thought rl means real life? it should be rt then..:eek:)

Real Map + Custom Towns and Hunting/Quests becouse people knows where can exp or do quest...and new places be good for old players and to feel adrenaline;).I think hybrid is the better;>

I vote

Custom Map 100%

Why? Real map sux, if i want to play rl map i play tibia.com! xD

And what if you want to play with higher exp rate?
What if you want to play with higher lootrate?
What if you don't like to buy premium account and want to use premy spells?

I like custom maps a lot better, because that means the developers really like OT's and care about them... I'm not saying the ones that have RL maps don't, but the odds are lower. Still I like OT's with custom map and maybe one or two RL cities, like Yalahar or Edron, whatever. You should really take a look at linuk.net, one of the biggest custom maps I've ever seen and very well made; the main city is IMPRESSIVE, beautiful artwork. I got to chat a little bit with the main dev (God Fich or something like that) and he told me he spent like four months on that map. Give it a try and tell me your opinion.

I like a rl map ot with some custom and i hate tibia.com bec you get hacked

losed 4kk and full rare set on a 230+ ek FUCKING GROOHACK -.-

Back