• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you prefer? Real Map or Custom Map?

What do you prefer most?

• Total voters

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
What would you prefer?

Real Map (100% no custom cities)
Custom Map (100% Over 30MB of hunting and quests)
Real Map + Custom Towns and Hunting/Quests?

Vote Now!

When your done.. tell your vote here and why!!

I vote

Custom Map 100%

Why? Real map sux, if i want to play rl map i play tibia.com! xD

Playing RL Map OT and "donating" (as its paying, not donating) to the owner is for people without life, or well, for these, whose skills are not enough good to handle Tibia from Cipsoft.

A realmap would be good with only donating for premium otherwise the vocations will not be balanced if donators can buy 100atk sword or something like this.

I've never paid a server. But i've paid elf:) the work stops without him.

Well i'm supporting TFS team because i got my own server, earning money, and some of them are for supporting tfs team:)

When my serv commes online il' improve my server a amount goes to OTKids/OTLand and the 40% goes to my Bank huahauah :]

Custom Map, if you want play RL map go to Rl Tibia, and also there is too much of RL maps server, I don't know why people play on it, it sux.

What would you prefer?

Real Map (100% no custom cities)
Custom Map (100% Over 30MB of hunting and quests)
Real Map + Custom Towns and Hunting/Quests?

Vote Now!

When your done.. tell your vote here and why!!

I vote

Custom Map 100%

Why? Real map sux, if i want to play rl map i play tibia.com! xD

The 14yr old Prodigy.

Lol you made my fucking day.. It sounds more like 14yr old without life, full of acne, and fat as cow..

get a life !

The 14yr old Prodigy.

Lol you made my fucking day.. It sounds more like 14yr old without life, full of acne, and fat as cow..

get a life !

Better than being 19, college-dropout because you cant keep your hands off the computer :b

I voted for Rl maps, even though my server isn't xD

I like custom maps, but its hard to find a good server with custom map all you usually see nowdays is rl maps

Custom Map !

If you wanna play RL map go on otservlist.org and press on swedish ot serv top 20 is RL Map and thats just so boring >,< always fun to play a new map u never tried before xD AND OFC NOT ANY TELEPORTS

Custom maps FTW!
Too bad its really hard making one, and you need a good team for a good OTS.

i'm a fan of real map since i play rl tibia and currently only lvl 46 so i can explore

RPG custom maps are the only good ones. Not like R0xor, with teleporters etc... More like Endiya.

Back