• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What you think about TP for exp area

What you think about TP for exp area

• I like easy go to exp area and quest area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer exploring map

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Variations of this thread have come up multiple times.

Imo, the best way is to explore and unlock checkpoints, that allows the player to fast travel to multiple locations around the map.

Whether or not the requirements to unlock the fast travel is hidden behind bosses / quests / or simply stepping on a specific tile is up to you and how you want your server to work.

You can also make the checkpoints cost in-game currency or other items to teleport, which is not an uncommon idea, if the checkpoints are easier to obtain.

Variations of this thread have come up multiple times.

Imo, the best way is to explore and unlock checkpoints, that allows the player to fast travel to multiple locations around the map.

Whether or not the requirements to unlock the fast travel is hidden behind bosses / quests / or simply stepping on a specific tile is up to you and how you want your server to work.

You can also make the checkpoints cost in-game currency or other items to teleport, which is not an uncommon idea, if the checkpoints are easier to obtain.
Thanks Xikini for answer So I think i have to change my mind with YourOTS so i have to make a project on Your OTS Sample map and i make some Cities with exploring area this a big project so is comming big work for me :) i decided make project again:) if someone want to help me with that project make me PM :)

Thanks Xikini for answer So I think i have to change my mind with YourOTS so i have to make a project on Your OTS Sample map and i make some Cities with exploring area this a big project so is comming big work for me :) i decided make project again:) if someone want to help me with that project make me PM :)
there's different types of players...Baiaks or high exp servers with teleports to hunts on temple have their public.

the people who doesn't like the TPs are the public for rpg based and low exp servers

there's different types of players...Baiaks or high exp servers with teleports to hunts on temple have their public.

the people who doesn't like the TPs are the public for rpg based and low exp servers
You right but I looking for vote and i can make two same server with this same map but one server with exploring map and second server with tps. adding TPS for server is easy. so now me project is can make like clean exploring map and after publication i can make change for tps server

Thanks for your opinion sururuts

Back