• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's Cip's biggest mistake with Tibia?

tosuxo

Reaction score
Well with yet another update coming and the pointless stuff they say like "sorcerers came to some shore and did some chant" (who reads that crap? really?)

We should make a list called "Cipsoft's Biggest Fuckups", but I don't think the message board can handle a list that long...

The latest stupid thing:
Beholders changing name to Bonelords.
Seriously... what? That doesn't even make sense... Why would a "bonelord" have 5 eyes and be green? A bonelord sounds more like a humanoid than a huge bogey...

Oh Cipsoft... you make me laugh...

Haha I logged on my acc found out my beholder shield was renamed Bonelord shield. I was like wtf.

What's Cip's biggest mistake with Tibia?
anti bot system, some sprites from 8.50-8.60, after one time banishment you will reciever a deletion warning, world transfer...

feel free to flame :)

Permanent deletion warning, world transfer (on pvp worlds) and the aimbot with the client...

The way they fight against botters. They changed the entire game before they invented that anti bot system.

Update to 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5 and 8.6 ;D

//Cazar

Agreeed 7.6 and before was when I had more fun at tibia, after that it has been loosing the fun it had...

7.5+
Wands, Auto-target vis/flam/mort, "more elements", outfits with addons, basically anything that turned Tibia from a fun to play game into a constant PG.

Red

Holy fuck, you must be kidding? THEY CHANGED THE NAME OF THE BEHOLDER? :(

yep... a bogey with 5 eyes and no apparent bones is now a "Bonelord"... even the bodies don't have bones I don't think... talk about failure...

I liked 7.6, since then I stopped playing as much, all the game now is PGers and botters. There's no fun in the server anymore, too much grinding for high level...

I don't necessarily think that CipSoft has made any mistakes, but I think the 8.1 update started the demise of Tibia.

whe everybody say after the version of 7.6 tibia is dead I like the new version etc I think it's because i started tibia after 8.1

soul system! stamina.. bonelord shit (never killed one or something, but c'mon its beholder dude... BEHOLDER!), fucked rune system.. fucked weapons.. well.. ya'll understand what i mean.

soul system! stamina.. bonelord shit (never killed one or something, but c'mon its beholder dude... BEHOLDER!), fucked rune system.. fucked weapons.. well.. ya'll understand what i mean.

I remember the fun old days of spending hours making a BP of UH runes to sell for 2.4k, HMM cost 1.2k, SD cost like 5k, and people actually MADE runes for money, unlike now where you just buy from an NPC.
Soul system is the most annoying thing ever. The purpose of making UH etc is to make runes for hunting. Now you have to hunt to make runes....?
Stamina I can understand, to stop people playing 24 hours a day, but still, it's their choice...

I'm making a haste system for my server (soon anyway) which uses Stamina. The higher lvl you are the longer you can haste for. Instead of minutes it's seconds of stamina. You can get booster items to use and get higher stamina (permanent) or adrenaline l4d2 style which perks up your haste time.

They could have made Tibia amazing, but they made it a haven for botters.

Back