• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's Cip's biggest mistake with Tibia?

Guys,CipSofts worst mistake was UPDATING CLIENTS XD
7.6 was the best.I didn't played alot of it,but I've seen it and it's better then all other clients!

Bonelords... well yeah they can summon skeletons, but what the hell?
Beholder language is now Bonelord language?! FFS...

o0 so in cip's mind they like "okej gogo produce random bullcrap every couple of months so that whenever bots start to get programing down they dont haz 20 months like it used to be to bot w/o any update" xd?

like srsly other games come out with updates bigger than cips winter/summer updates every 2-3 months...
Cip: our design team is amazing.
Random Ot hoster for years, very good server aswell: Well basically i got about 3x scripts of yours that don't and can't allow bots to play ingame, i have a total custom client other than yours just graphics are similar, hell i could get my own game production going if i felt like it!
Cip: our design team is working on flash client that has taken years to develop after we released teasers in 2004/2005... wich will enable us to make tibia even less populated

:(

Wands, rods which screwed balance
Cheaper, better manafluids in 7.6
Hydras.
Runes in shops
Lighthack
Builded in Aimbot
New Elements system
Equips for level and vocations
Auto aimed exori X
Exori cost the same amount of mana
NPC trade window, no queue, private talk as it killed unique things in this game.
Shall i go on?
Highering damage of knight and pall
making one handed weapons as basic of paladin
Using and making runes for higher level and magic level - basically whole magic system introduced in 7.6
And other things.

@up
I know what you mean about runes. I used to enjoy just mana sitting and making BPs of UH for 2.4k a bp, and when K-sets were like 20k (k-arm was like 12k), now the economy is a pile of shit...

I remember the fun old days of spending hours making a BP of UH runes to sell for 2.4k, HMM cost 1.2k, SD cost like 5k, and people actually MADE runes for money, unlike now where you just buy from an NPC.
Soul system is the most annoying thing ever. The purpose of making UH etc is to make runes for hunting. Now you have to hunt to make runes....?
Stamina I can understand, to stop people playing 24 hours a day, but still, it's their choice...

I'm making a haste system for my server (soon anyway) which uses Stamina. The higher lvl you are the longer you can haste for. Instead of minutes it's seconds of stamina. You can get booster items to use and get higher stamina (permanent) or adrenaline l4d2 style which perks up your haste time.

They could have made Tibia amazing, but they made it a haven for botters.

Not even hard to make runes, just go to edron and stay at the guild house and you got a rotworm place, just go down and hunt -.-

Not even hard to make runes, just go to edron and stay at the guild house and you got a rotworm place, just go down and hunt -.-

and what if you're doing stuff in RL at same time like watching a film?
pointless.

For me i see no fail :p

i see positive sides too, with world transfere, updates to increase hunting places and also a anitbot system was defintly needed to prevent those lazy guys from playing tibia..

Also i kinda like that new event thing that will open tomorrow :)

For me i see no fail :p

i see positive sides too, with world transfere, updates to increase hunting places and also a anitbot system was defintly needed to prevent those lazy guys from playing tibia..

Also i kinda like that new event thing that will open tomorrow :)

You must be new here, have you not played Tibia in the old times?

I have played from 7.4 from my own point of view I disagree with all ppl who liked tibia before 8.00 ....
I started liking tibia after 8.00

I have played from 7.4 from my own point of view I disagree with all ppl who liked tibia before 8.00 ....
I started liking tibia after 8.00

It depends a lot on if you like PvP or not, aswell as invididual stuff the updates came with.
I like where people could aim a gfb rune & miss, was so funny.
But I also like the new stacking system, it's awesome.

The current version is good, there's few things I dislike aswell though.

making one handed weapons as basic of paladin

I agree with this, a paladin can block decent creatures (some even say they're better than a knight), but they we're supposed to be rangers. :p

I would like to say that before hotkey , it was like a hell to play tibia lol....

Fine, then play a game that requires little to no skill

Back in the days you could be fully stocked with mana fluids and runes, but it would all be useless if you're not fast enough at using them with correct timings

Back