• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

whats the best voc ?

Well it depends, Knights are awesome for surviving but mages in teams are really good for ue comboes which own. Pallys can survive quite alot also, so i'd say its pretty much balanced. because its like real tibia but higherd.

Paladins, Ive got Nearly 13k hp and 17k mana. I heal with san 6900 crit avr from 6500~. Explosions tops 1203 with an avr around 800.With mas san pve 1.8k so nice to hunt with ;) Nice combos. WIth the cap i can stack each time about 19k explosion runes. 40k uhs. 3k pots softs and rings. Best and nicest voc there is in my eyes in other words.

@up
but u are no lifer that buys skills scrolls, exp scrolls etc and u think u will own all the server just coz u are tutor

Edit: many of the ppl that makes paladins make them coz they say I NO WANNA DIE WARS BLZ, yeah u guys can heal almost all the hp and have more hp than a mage and more mana than a knight but u are afraid to die.

@up
but u are no lifer that buys skills scrolls, exp scrolls etc and u think u will own all the server just coz u are tutor

Edit: many of the ppl that makes paladins make them coz they say I NO WANNA DIE WARS BLZ, yeah u guys can heal almost all the hp and have more hp than a mage and more mana than a knight but u are afraid to die.

Hahaha Youre just yelous

yelous KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

why should i be?
if i am tutor what can i do?
ohhh i know what i can do
YOU KILLED ME I R TELL TALATUREN U KILLED ME U BAN DELETE ALL UR CHARS BYE

ohh and 'yelous' of ur lvl? why?
u are paladin and i dont wanna buy bunchs of exp scrolls, skills scrolls etc just like u did. i think noone is 'yelous' of u, u wish someone was.

go tell ur mommy to make u donator in otland kkkkk?

EDIT: u was full traped and u banned ur self. why?

RE: i r going ot go beach blz no kill me.

gogogogogogo buy unban

yelous KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

why should i be?
if i am tutor what can i do?
ohhh i know what i can do
YOU KILLED ME I R TELL TALATUREN U KILLED ME U BAN DELETE ALL UR CHARS BYE

ohh and 'yelous' of ur lvl? why?
u are paladin and i dont wanna buy bunchs of exp scrolls, skills scrolls etc just like u did. i think noone is 'yelous' of u, u wish someone was.

go tell ur mommy to make u donator in otland kkkkk?

EDIT: u was full traped and u banned ur self. why?

RE: i r going ot go beach blz no kill me.

gogogogogogo buy unban

I got one word for you, Moron.

Back