• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the most hilarious action in a hack you've seen?

When I first started Tibia back in the 7.5 days. Someone told me about a hack that could raise my level to the cap (even though there isn't a level cap), I downloaded the shit and got a keylogger. I lost my leather set. ;(

When I first started Tibia back in the 7.5 days. Someone told me about a hack that could raise my level to the cap (even though there isn't a level cap), I downloaded the shit and got a keylogger. I lost my leather set. ;(

omg, leather set? dang, no more demons then I suppose =(

I bet CIP hacks players, so they can restart, and it will keep them on longer to pay for preemy~ ect. xD

I bet CIP hacks players, so they can restart, and it will keep them on longer to pay for preemy~ ect. xD

that would be stupid, seriously..
If a guy at lvl 100+ gets hacked, he'll probably retire for several months and stop buying more premium during that time, if he now returns (which is not that big of an chance consider how many have been hacked and left forever), CipSoft would lose more than win.

It have come to my attention, that characters from the old days, could have been listed and gets hacked today instead...
a pal of mine have a list of 300 accounts from 2005~ from a keylogger he made, he didn't touch those accs until just a few days ago, and I believe him, because he gave me the rec key to 3 characters of level 100~ (some 90+ and another 100+)..
and none of those characters have been online since 2009 :eek:

So I bet that most hacks of those who are 100+ and have been in tibia for long time, and think they're "super secure" still gets hacked, because they haven't change login info.

I think hacking is most retarded thing you can do.. you never know who you hack, or what type of person that might be..
I remember when I was in school 2006, I read somewhere that a guy in Germany hacked some lvl 100+ and rooked the character, a few days later a guy from Russia knocked on his door, shot the hacker in his knee and left.

And what I know, if you get shot in a knee, you'll never walk with that leg again.

Well im my oppinion that shows that the guy did not have a life, If he rly is that stupid to travel afew thousand miles for a tibia char and to shoot some one,, rly? there most be something wrong with him

Well where should i start ..hmm

There was a Japanese guy who hacked the military force of the U.S and posted on their desktop a squid pic .The us military catches him and made him work for them...

i fucking Lol'ed at it

Last edited:
They give him a paycheck and a squid semen..
Edit: He was mostly a retard who got no job to do so he decided to hack the U.S military force , in order to get a job, he didnt go to a school no nothing and he got a fucking nice job! like in a month he gets 6,000$ or less lool
It was an Epic hack life!

So at @up i think its the both :) , He is a slave too they never let him touch any other computer if he touches another then its an Epic slave life! Only a specail computer for him :p

Last edited:
They give him a paycheck and a squid semen..
Edit: He was mostly a retard who got no job to do so he decided to hack the U.S military force , in order to get a job, he didnt go to a school no nothing and he got a fucking nice job! like in a month he gets 6,000$ or less lool
It was an Epic hack life!

So at @up i think its the both :) , He is a slave too they never let him touch any other computer if he touches another then its an Epic slave life! Only a specail computer for him :p

being a slave for militars and earning 6k$ a month? i wouldn't be happy at all

well, thats the fact lets face it , i think if he doesnt do good they just dont pay him and they have the right to do anything with him :p, since U.S the strongest military force, no one can say anything just being quite and eat ice cream thats all

A few years back, Also on Inferna. I went around with a laptop sniffing TCP/IP packages on WAN in a hillbilly town a few miles away from mine. I discovered some Tibia accounts and some MSN user information.
So i decided to hack one of these accounts. I logged onto my main char that was pretty famous at the time, Invited myself to my victims house and started cleaning it.
After i've stolen everything worth stealing i wrote on a blackboard in the house: "-You just got owned" What i failed to remember was that my name was listed as writer on the board.
Few hours later it knocked on my door, There was a 14 year old kid hyperventilating with his father beside him screaming that i must give his items back.

The kid happend to be my brothers friends cousin who was sat at a LAN party in the hillbilly town at the time of my sniffing.
I was prepared to give the items back untill the father tried to force his way into my home.
Daddy went down like a sack of potatoes and even today i havent heard anything from the kid.

Couple of years ago a friend of mine got hacked on his 60 EK. After a few weeks he got the char back and then it was seven levels higher and he also left a giant sword. Cheers for hackers :thumbup:

what's the most hilarious you have been through in being hacked?

Me:
My 172 royal got hacked in Harmonia almost one year ago.
I lost around 6kk pure cash, master archers armor and lots of rares + 2 pair of soft boots included.

The really hilarious part of this hack was that they checked all my characters of that account, and stole a dwarven shield in one of the mages...
Imagine steal like 10+kk in items, and a dwarven shield...

Seeing you DDosed by Moist, destroying ur server loool, that really rpic and made me lool ur server u must make some protections >.>

when i hacked a noob br guy and took from him like 20k gold {he was lvl 50 and having plate set and noob items }
he opened the fourms and spammed ""I GOT HACKED I GOT HACKED F*** GM .GM FDP GM FDP"
:D

When my brother quited playing tibia, i got his whole set! Was realy amazing! He was like level 100 and i 20 and i was like WEEEHEEEHEEEE!
And then i got hacked because i was too excited... was'nt realy funny... except he never checked my house the guildhall of my guild, my depots and all that stuff... he only took my equipment but that was all i wanted to keep >:|
And then i made another char, started over and i got sick at level 42 and i went to colteee on youtube and just used one of his hacks...

I got level 103 EK 3 years ego on Nerana, got hacked, and got char deletion becuase hacker "abused bugs" eh x_x

Back