• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the recommended/standard distro for 7.4 servers?

fschuindt

Reaction score
GitHub
fschuindt
Hi there, everyone.

It's a long time since I've stopped to play around with OTserv. In fact, nowadays I'm only a professional developer due to the all initiation that OTservs gave me. Just wanted to say thanks to the whole community.

But I'm starting to dream about a side-project for me, related to OTservs.

I've searched for some popular 7.4 distros and found those:

BTW, the first one, for some reason the GitHub repository was deleted today. It was in https://github.com/babymannen/theforgottenserver-7.4 but luckly enough I was able to clone it before deletion: GitHub - fschuindt/theforgottenserver-7.4: It was originally a babymannen/theforgottenserver-7.4, but for some reason this user deleted the repository. (unfortunely isn't a fork).

My question is: There's any recommended/standard 7.4 distro? I'm not looking for data sets, just a good/stable C++ project.

Thank you all!

I'm trying to edit to fix the URLs but keep getting:
Screen_Shot_2018-03-02_at_17.34.41.png

I would recommend using OTHire and 7.72 client and changing the sprites. 7.72 client with changed sprites is the norm for nearby all 7.4 servers out there.

Back