• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's up with this Bullshit-Behaviour.

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Recently noticing how people started bashing each other more then they used to. This is a nutshell. Since the community is getting smaller and smaller the last thing we need is bash inside of the " community." We are playing a old ass game. I think most of the people are atleast like..16+? properly working brain and should understand working together should bring us further instead of randomly destroying each others stay on the forum? Peace instead of war :3

I don't think age has a whole lot to do with it. Certainly it can make a difference, but I don't think that's the huge issue.

When I started Open Tibia I was 12 years old, and was always respectful. A lot of other server owners were 14, 15, 16-year-olds as well.
iirc Mark is about a year older than I am. Meaning, he probably created OtLand when he was around 14 or 15. I could be wrong though.

I think the intelligence of our community (and players on our servers) stems from Tibia's (our "source's") community. Tibia, currently and probably forevermore, breeds stupidity. Years ago, Tibia was a very challenging game. Challenging games attract much different types of players than incredibly easy and redundant games (which is what Tibia is now.)

Now that I'm off my soapbox, I agree with you. We should be working together. But in order to have a more mature community, our "source" must breed maturity. Unfortunately, our "source" is Tibia.
Red

I won't disagree with the fact that Tibia has it's fair share of childish people.

But in reality this community trumps almost every other online community that I have seen.
The only other 'online communities' that I have seen that are better are the forums for Ironmind.com and marunde-muscle.com.. but it is a totally different demographic of people that don't spend much time online, and are normally their to pass along information, or have serious discussion about strength, and strength sports.

But comparing Tibias community to other 'online game' communities', I have met far more mature people, more interesting people.. and the real kicker.. people with a BACKBONE.

Any time I enter a ventrilo/skype/teamspeak/etc for other games, it is full of soft pussies with no backbones, that can not handle ANYTHING said to them, and normally bitch and moan non-stop like a whiny little girl.
They also just sound like bitches, I know this is very immature to state it like that, but it is what I have experienced first hand.

The amount of sand in vagina beta-male nerds you will met in other online gaming communities is unreal. Go ahead, I dare you guys to actually get on skype with the people you 'random' with on League of Legends, or whatever game you play, you will be bombarded with the weakest brand of males you will ever meet.

But about Tibia itself and it's community, there is flaming.. and fighting.. but such is the nature of the game.. you can actually kill someone and lose items and levels.. this just breeds scumbags and taunting.. only the tough survive.

But they aren't all scumbags, they just come off as rough, as you need to be rough in tibia to get anywhere.

And as far as working together, this forum is a gold mine of information for people who want to host their own little game, and have their ideas come to life.

Our source is not a bad one, especially when you look at what other sources are out there, there are a lot of rough edges.. and more team work should be done, but we are not in that bad of a spot.

I won't disagree with the fact that Tibia has it's fair share of childish people.

But in reality this community trumps almost every other online community that I have seen.
The only other 'online communities' that I have seen that are better are the forums for Ironmind.com and marunde-muscle.com.. but it is a totally different demographic of people that don't spend much time online, and are normally their to pass along information, or have serious discussion about strength, and strength sports.

But comparing Tibias community to other 'online game' communities', I have met far more mature people, more interesting people.. and the real kicker.. people with a BACKBONE.

Any time I enter a ventrilo/skype/teamspeak/etc for other games, it is full of soft pussies with no backbones, that can not handle ANYTHING said to them, and normally bitch and moan non-stop like a whiny little girl.
They also just sound like bitches, I know this is very immature to state it like that, but it is what I have experienced first hand.

The amount of sand in vagina beta-male nerds you will met in other online gaming communities is unreal. Go ahead, I dare you guys to actually get on skype with the people you 'random' with on League of Legends, or whatever game you play, you will be bombarded with the weakest brand of males you will ever meet.

But about Tibia itself and it's community, there is flaming.. and fighting.. but such is the nature of the game.. you can actually kill someone and lose items and levels.. this just breeds scumbags and taunting.. only the tough survive.

But they aren't all scumbags, they just come off as rough, as you need to be rough in tibia to get anywhere.

And as far as working together, this forum is a gold mine of information for people who want to host their own little game, and have their ideas come to life.

Our source is not a bad one, especially when you look at what other sources are out there, there are a lot of rough edges.. and more team work should be done, but we are not in that bad of a spot.

HesRightYouKnowMorganFreeman_zps8afb3143.jpeg

Well just to say it like this, id rather have a community with 16 yrs+ than a community with 11-.
Sure the community is getting smaller and smaller but we can still make the most of what we have and enjoy it.
We shouldn't let it bother us how its getting smaller and smaller cause honestly, theres nothing we can do about it. People leave and people join all the time and thats how its always been.
And the behavior? well certain people have a tendensee to get really upset on eachother i guess.
@Blazed Druid

Being disrespectful has nothing to do with being smart or intelligent, is a matter of conscience. (Hitler was intelligent, but unconscious as fuck, for example). The world itself is dealing with a huge problem in this subject, but we better avoid that conversation. The kids trol because they either are unconscious, or simply because their purpose is any other than helping the community, learn, etc (probably making money, trol, etc). So you either try to raise their conscience a little bit (at least in some specific area, like how his attitude is damaging himself) or you give him a better purpose to stay here.

Being disrespectful has nothing to do with being smart or intelligent.

I have to disagree that. I've met a lot of peoples that not have over normal IQ and act like idiots.
The thing is, they don't know it. They are just.. Not to smart(?)

I believe cheating has something with this to do.
some people apparently believe they are cool if they get a highlevel.. and do it by botting only..

Then they walk around in "gangasta style" and believe everyone looks up to them.
And then there's just a little fire needed on this gas.. someone who hate him because of he have been afk-botting in someones spawns or anything......
and there you go, and flame explosion is created and are not likely to stop for 10 years

some people apparently believe they are cool if they get a highlevel.. and do it by botting only..

Then they walk around in "gangasta style" and believe everyone looks up to them.
And then there's just a little fire needed on this gas.. someone who hate him because of he have been afk-botting in someones spawns or anything......
and there you go, and flame explosion is created and are not likely to stop for 10 years

Wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg

aren't you familiar with all these "omg I'm soo cool I got highlvl now"?

You talking about botting and such shit.
Thread was focused on forum, if I am not wrong.

So, sorry if I get confused lol.

You talking about botting and such shit.
Thread was focused on forum, if I am not wrong.

So, sorry if I get confused lol.
they bot, make some highlvl, create their "gangsta style" in games, and bring it with them here.

they bot, make some highlvl, create their "gangsta style" in games, and bring it with them here.

Hahaha.. Well, it could be so. But I don't trust on that theory..

I started at playin tibia at 11, im 24 now. Took a few large breaks tho.. if i did that strait id be a lardass i think.
Ive had a few names on otland, i began on tibiafans tho, it blows now that aznx left tibia, i knew him and his brother before tibiafans even began xD
The whole tib comunity is loaded with disrespectful runts, then again, the world is and the amount is evr increasing. Just b real. The few that stick around is all a community needals.
Its no community if its loaded with broken dicks

I started at playin tibia at 11, im 24 now. Took a few large breaks tho.. if i did that strait id be a lardass i think.
Ive had a few names on otland, i began on tibiafans tho, it blows now that aznx left tibia, i knew him and his brother before tibiafans even began xD
The whole tib comunity is loaded with disrespectful runts, then again, the world is and the amount is evr increasing. Just b real. The few that stick around is all a community needals.
Its no community if its loaded with broken dicks
First of all, you can not really 'break' your dick, you can only fracture it in some way or cut it off, then its broken. :)
And the forums are always gonna be filled with people whos assholes. Nothing we can really do about it,

images

Well, as of now, I'm 17. I probably came to OtLand around the age of ~ 14/15 and ever since have sticked to being respectful. I, too see the community bragging and mocking about each other and i surely hope it will recover to its original intentions. Being a Open Tibia Community, respecting and helping each other just the same. I do hope for these days to return. Netherless i will continue to stay by Otlands side and support it as good as i can, until the very end. It is just as much as i can do for an old friend. For OTLAND!
So let's help together to keep Otland the great Community we believe in. Don't you guys ever give in to those flamers and raging troublemakers. Don't you guys ever adapt to their style.
Stay kind and be respectful to the very end, because that is what we owe ourselves and OTLAND.
Believe me we don't want to drop to the likes of those troublemakers!
Kind Regards,
Damon

Back