• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's ur girl from dreams?

Because this thread is about the girl of your dreams? jezz... I'm glad that you got a girlfriend but I feel a little bad for you because you didn't get what this thread was about.

Ont: No celebrity but if I had to someone people actually knew I guess it would be Mila Kunis

Y E S !

You got me there! Mila Kunis, especially when she was playing that recpetionist girl on Hawaii, I was watching this movie, I was like WTF I need to find this actor.

UGLY BETTY?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
-1 no offence ;<

So who is that special? xD

AsTrWk7Ux.jpg

;)

BTW :O wtf is up with every1 picking Pamela Andersson -.-? she's like 40 with ugly boobs and a pussy bigger then grand canyon

BTW :O wtf is up with every1 picking Pamela Andersson -.-? she's like 40 with ugly boobs and a pussy bigger then grand canyon

Haha, yeah same here. I guess some people aren't that updated anymore or they maybe want the Pam from the baywatch time

I would so want to fuck that girl in ugly Betty that hang out with the gay guy all the time, she is so hot.
My second must be Adriana Lima
adriana_lima-717.jpg

sexy_adriana_lima-727.jpg

Back