• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's ur girl from dreams?

Audrina Patridge
Megan Fox (xD)

Those are only famous ones, there's many other "rl" girls too :)

hentai girl raped by tentacle xD

And for real, Hermiona Granger, i like woody virgins :D

I don't dream, my dreams are reality.
+1
Some 'boys' on this site need to understand that Females are part of the community, as well. :L
Sorry to disappoint you...know the rulez on teh internetz:
GIRL = Guy In Real Life

Pamela Anderson connects with STDs .. hmm , she prolly has more vaginal infections than you can read about in encyclopedia. <_<

My dream girl?
The same one as in real life. My gf. :)
[tho I dont mind if she visits me in dreams ;o]

+1

Sorry to disappoint you...know the rulez on teh internetz:
GIRL = Guy In Real Life

Pamela Anderson connects with STDs .. hmm , she prolly has more vaginal infections than you can read about in encyclopedia. <_<

My dream girl?
The same one as in real life. My gf. :)
[tho I dont mind if she visits me in dreams ;o]

Idiots.

Last edited:
@Shadowsong.
Dally is an actual girl, just as with Cake lol
Perhaps in your twisted head you like to turn girls into boys for your own enjoyment :]

Omg , im getting banned for this post?

I was just kidding , it's actually a meme , want me to google it for you?
If that GIRL thing was true, then someone explain facebook pls ...

I'm not that dumb ok?
damn u cant even use memes on forums anymore D:

p.s; dont start a flame on this now , u took it either too personal or serious , i apologize , lol o_O

Well I'm not gona pick a celebrity because most of them are just horny bitches :) so I'd have to mention a Girl-Friend that I'd like to go out with =) Jazmine Collado

Angelina Jolie
Denise Milani
Megan Good
Scarlett Johanson

EDIT: Forgot the daughter & niece on George Lopez...the niece is like 35 in rl lol, but damn is she sexy!

Sorry sweetie, but that's faggot-y talk. I mean those 12 year olds who think they're all 'badass' on the internet use such slang. Oh and, for your information - I know more females that play OT more than guys. So stfu and cut the cr-p yeah?

+1 <3

Back