• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

whats wrong?

dude just QUIT BITCHING did you not jsut say that that would be your last post? if you cant tell by now no one gives a fuck

who is the girl in static- kgadic relashionship?lol...
you call your boyfriend to write in the forum too
lol
and you are call me kid just because i sad tthat you look like a virgin?

gary kasparov STFU already, Learn how to spell or get a better translator.

I'll admit i can't even understand half the shit you wrote, and I look at code all day lol

really nightbreed , youre so smart...
so smart...
so smart..
that you just know speek the language of the country that you have born
i

Last edited:
really nightbreed? i think you dont understand because you have an amerian brain...
and tellme nightbreed...how many languages you can speek?
SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL english people... lol... they give a chance to america

acutally english is my forth language, so shut your mouth kid. your really bright.

you dont need translator , try use your america brain, i believe that you can,will not be hard

and you just understand at you want lol
when i said something to hard for you, you sad like a bitch:i am not understanding...
you sad ther you fuck bitches... you pay to play tibia and pay to fuck a girl... because you have an american brain...
talkin seriusly... sure that you dontt have a girlfriend lol and you try convince me that you dont have because you dont want lol
american brain again

SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH ENGLAND , NEVER FORGET THE CHANCE THEY GIVE TO AMERICA, MAN.

Last edited:
I suggested the translator, not for me, but YOU
Its kinda hard to understand u when u aint usin a decent translator... Who said i pay to play tibia, nd pay to fuck bitches?

Half the shit u say, isnt even understandable..

i know that you will sad agan that you need use translator
lol
put this in the tex:kgasic need help to life whitout tibia

i know that you will sad again that you need use translator
lol
put this in the tex:kgasic need help to life whitout tibia and NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND because he is lying in tibia forums like a virgib lie when dream whit girls.
and plese dont answer,... you can do this forever but the only true(and you now that)is that you are a sick man an need help to be okay,I DONT WILL HELP YIU FEEL BETTER TALKING WHIT ME ...BYE BYE fat baby of mcdonalds

Last edited:
Back