• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

whats wrong?

Jgarder

Tprogramming Ex-Adm|n
Premium User
Reaction score
Someone help me find out whats wrong.. whats the symptoms.. and whatever you suggest is the fix.. gimmie a place to start.. since i have no idea..

How about you fix the server fucking stupid fuck head. Possibly fix mages and reset the server to! DURUDURUDRUDRUDURDURUDRUDRUDURUDRUDUDUDRUDURDURUDUDURDRUDURDURDURDRUDRUDRUDUR

It's fairly sad when your post's get deleted by the admin that hosts these boards and not even by us.

We are well aware the mage damage is messed up. Just need time to sit down and fix it.

id recomend putting in place the ablity to make 100x sds, possibly a manarune again? unles you made that donor only. even if it gives the same amount as gmp, id pay 2x gmp cost(as in 25 gmp) for it if its 25x. and a donor token being 500kk? jeeze theres no way im going to make 500kk anytime soon =/ (not saying you should change it) i remember back to the times when no one had donor items, i couldnt get onehit with a donor wand/sword, oh and also those teleport books that dl's use to drop those would be nice, im not sure how you do houses now, but i see alot of houses with items but no owner so im just wondering about that.

oh also itd be nice if you made there be someway to get third promo without being donor :< i still remember when venson was the main city, that was the shit what about a broadcast system where you can broadcast once every 5 min (one person on the server every 5 min) for like 500k or something. (yes i know its like the shit from that other server but it brought the community closer and you knew who was active)

Gary ive got some suggestions for you.
listen, first off learn to spell,
second. quit complaining, life's not fair, live with it.
he tried his best to fix what happen and i think hes doing a FANTASTIC job. as ALWAYS
third - if you had the opp you would have abused night breeds generosity/temporary lost of sanity yourself so don't go off complaining.
oh also i thought of another suggestion for you Joe! if you spam in npc channel you still get muted. i dont know if this is easy to fix but i was selling emeralds and i got muted and had to wait 1200 seconds to loose the mute D:

actually your bitching because you didnt have the opportunity to abuse nightbreeds actions. thats all i hear.

youre sucking jgarder ass and that´s is not necessary because i sad that jgarder dont do anithing.so xut up.
i had the opportunity to use the bugs e see everything but i dont use them trusting that they will be ban... whit my help if is necessary...but than i remmber... OH theyre donate... so they can use them.you can tell wow many words you want but the only truth is that they keep high lvlvs because are donate

and sure thats good the new players read wat i am writing because all think that is a serious serv
i remmber very well because i play for xp (notmore) , daniela up of lvel 175 to lvl 280,serial killer 140 to 290 i think. and gaori,elite kaps 156... to 360¹!!!! star solo up 50 levels,xavi too,king solo up of 181 to 280... all donate .the non danete are all ban... and i sad to nightbreed plz stop whit that and he respond STOP TELLME WAT TO DO IM CORRUPT IM MOTHERFUCKER
ask him and if he lie dont banishe me

gaori got banned, and honestly your just bitching =/ your donator so you shoulda then it to then you freakin newb

youre the bitch

youre the bitch because youre tlking about something that definitly youre wrong... and you still sucking jgarder ass...but HE HAVE GIRLFRIEND.stop that ...

Thats a good sev,i have no doubt about that,nice xp multiplier,nice skills,nice map,very good web site,i cannot talk about the players because if i talk i will put them like one of the servs problem ... but this happen in all ots... because when a tibia player goes play in a ot serv normally he want easy things...and i cannot change that ,but you man.. youre a lil bit retard,and this serv is nothing more than a lill bit of money to the wowner nd i believe than day after day and when the donates ends the players will slowly stop spend more money hir... because the serv is being like some others that are just to kill and have fun whit summoned monsters of gms
sure that Jgarder can change that , because he is very good (not retard like you)
if he hear some players and spend a lil of time in the serv he will put the good times back and good players will want play

DONT RESPOND RETARD IS MMY LAST MESSGE
AND YOU... STOP SUCK JGARDER DICKS BECAUSE HE IS NOT GAY AND HAVE GIRLFIEND
im talking like that becuse you start dont forget tell that to gms or god

good idea saying shit about the server you play on's host and owner. oh so now your trash-talking the server yet you say theres nothing bad to say? and i started a simple argument, your the one whos turning it into your sexual fantasies with joe. why not go crawl into that little hole you climbed out of and eat a chode. alright?

bye james garder fan. is my last message if you respond youre gay and are responding just because you know hat i will not reply.

Jgarder need pay attention on serv

The impportant is help the owner of the serv, but just if he want.
whe dont agree whit many things and i will never agree but the impportant is Talk about these problems... i thinj jgarder is a lil bit tired .. i dont know.. but he need put someone to take a look in the serv.. like you man...
And thats another thing that i never will change my oppinion.
or he come back or he put someone reponsable to see the servlike you.. not me... like i know ther you will say that i want

Back