• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whats your worst injury in your whole life?

Everyone stay on-topic, if you don't believe Sublime then just send him a PM him about that, this is not the "do you believe sublime fell down like 80~ meters?" thread.
If you don't feel like staying on topic, I am giving free infractions.

Last edited:
Two years ago I tackled a fat boy on the pitch, he fall on my right foot and the shit got broken on two places. My summer bye, my soccer-career bye.

Worst I've ever had would of been septic shock after my appendix ruptured and it took the doctor 3 days before he figured out it was leaking into my body. My worst "self inflicted" injury would probably be when my dog tackled my legs out from under me and I broke my wrist in 2 places.

I used to be an adventurer, but then i took an arrow in the knee, that was my worst injury...

I got ass raped by a horse.

I got torn a new bum hole and had 300+ stitches. I was in hospital for 2 and a half months.

Worst time of my life ;/

I got a spider bite on the side of my d**k while camping...made my dk come out at a point on the side and I begged God (who I firmly believed in) to not let it be a STD and told him I'd never sleep with another chick if he lets it go away...took like 2 weeks but it disappeared eventually...was scared to shitz lol

And that literally is the worst I can remember...

Never broken a bone, don't have allergies...none of that...

Oh well I did have a stomach ulcer once...but penis was much more scarier...

And no, this isn't a trolling post

I got a spider bite on the side of my d**k while camping...made my dk come out at a point on the side and I begged God (who I firmly believed in) to not let it be a STD and told him I'd never sleep with another chick if he lets it go away...took like 2 weeks but it disappeared eventually...was scared to shitz lol

And that literally is the worst I can remember...

Never broken a bone, don't have allergies...none of that...

Oh well I did have a stomach ulcer once...but penis was much more scarier...

And no, this isn't a trolling post

I feel really sorry.

Back