• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whatta Shame

you have to blame something as fast you loose? you got crushed this time, live with it.

just stop cry after a lost battle

haha fking tard, te first battle in yalahar, rofl, we were 5 vs 25 in the beggining, we killed 5 from you, and ur team killed one of us? gratz. then some more members from us came, and we knullade your team.

You think ur good? you are 48 ppl in your guild, 45 ppl in the ob + some noobchars, and we were 23.. there wsnt much we could do lol, ur noobies just run inside and ue, dont even use mwalls, rofl.

is it fun to be 50 randoms in ventrilo? haha. splitt it up,and lets have some better funnier fights

haha fking tard, te first battle in yalahar, rofl, we were 5 vs 25 in the beggining, we killed 5 from you, and ur team killed one of us? gratz. then some more members from us came, and we knullade your team.

You think ur good? you are 48 ppl in your guild, 45 ppl in the ob + some noobchars, and we were 23..

Are u blame us ? because we have more people than you?^^ noone set the rules in the war call swe peoples from other guild to join u and then we can fighting...

You think ur good? you are 48 ppl in your guild, 45 ppl in the ob + some noobchars, and we were 23.. there wsnt much we could do lol, ur noobies just run inside and ue, dont even use mwalls, rofl.

is it fun to be 50 randoms in ventrilo? haha. splitt it up,and lets have some better funnier fights

probably u got something wrong with your eyes , even if we got 50~ characters in our guild it doesnt mean we got 50 ppl , on action we got max 30~ people on vent so grow up and start fight on tibia not on forum

^ signed ;PpPpPPppPpPppPPppPPpp LOL! Whatta Shame, AB - Carlin 20:00 today. Be there or be chickens, only solution! We will fix with the guild and make the Guild War before, and all other which isnt with Whatta Shame or Tare Lugnt, please just stfu, you got nothing to do with this, PEACE OUT BRUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!

---
OT
Houndish jag skriver till dig ingame, har massa olika chars :(

Not Really, but he saying no to open battle, so i guess you dont dare if you dont got 40 ppl.. its always that tho i dont care how many you are in battle, just want to have some fun and make some ppl DEDEK!

I really enyoy fighting against the polacks since JOLLOE doesnt like my way of playin druid ;(((( =D=D=D=D

(PS - I LÖÖÖV U JOLLO!)
(ENGLISH) I LOVE U JOLLO!)

Swedens can only use combo leader and run on 1 sqm noobs ... Come open battle tomorrow ab-carlin ;)

omg. eventhough i wasnt there i saw cam and actually i didnt see there any combo leader lol. maybe i am blind but w/e. so stop this fucking around, those from our side and those from opposite. we wont win fighting on forum :p. so quit talking - start acting

btw did some of u play on vastoria, because i see some familiar names

http://img714.imageshack.us/i/kjurwa.jpg/

made by Maddie XDDDDD (he is to modest to show off ;d)
rate it its his first thing made in photoshop XDDD. i mean rate how it looks not what it says ;d

Back