• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whatta Shame

Jollo

Reaction score
I know this is the wrong thread, but most people reads here.

I disbanded the war against Whatta Shame. Since peopole are giving them free frags, that ruins the fun. So I disbanded the war, gonna kick our retarded members. And invite you again.

21:17 Zeeor [146]: jag och janne vi ska ge dom free frags snart ;]]
Translation: Me and Janne will give them free frags soon.

And still, Janne already has. Its not even fun.
So I will fix this and invite you again.
So yea, start flame here now. I dont really give a shit.

I know this is the wrong thread, but most people reads here.

I disbanded the war against Whatta Shame. Since peopole are giving them free frags, that ruins the fun. So I disbanded the war, gonna kick our retarded members. And invite you again.

21:17 Zeeor [146]: jag och janne vi ska ge dom free frags snart ;]]
Translation: Me and Janne will give them free frags soon.

And still, Janne already has. Its not even fun.
So I will fix this and invite you again.
So yea, start flame here now. I dont really give a shit.
i dont wanna flame u bbut what u say when we was finish the war?:D

anyway hope soon will be new war

huahuah chickens ... leave this ots ... your team loses war and u disbanded war ... buhuhuh

if you read it again he said that they will invite you to war soon agian.

i see this but what do you need new war ? ;p

If you read the first post again. Cause I cant kick members while at war, and people is giving u free frags, and will continue to do that. so I wanna kick em, before they do it again. Its not even fun that way. I will soon invite you again for a fresh start.

huahuah chickens ... leave this ots ... your team loses war and u disbanded war ... buhuhuh

YO! I like the things you write, but i dont give a shit about what you saying. Let us fix this and we will have our war, and we will see who is the biggest chickens on this server. Have Fun, and cya on the field!

If you read the first post again. Cause I cant kick members while at war, and people is giving u free frags, and will continue to do that. so I wanna kick em, before they do it again. Its not even fun that way. I will soon invite you again for a fresh start.
Take a breath, they dont understand english so your explanations are just in vain

Hahahaha bakot lvlarn va nickar du på servern?

translate: uber pg battle menz

you have to blame something as fast you loose? you got crushed this time, live with it.

just stop cry after a lost battle

Yes we got crushed. But I wont disband the war cause we loose a battle, since you don't know shit about this. Just shut the fuck up? I have to fix some things with the guild, kick randoms, kick frag-givers. And keep the "warriors" in our team. Cause thats what we need. I dont know how many times I told them to stay and mwall inside their team and dont let them pass us. And everytime they see you, they started to run. Not even fun. Thats why I disbanded the war.

english plax !
do not take people from the trade you will not have such problems.

Erdamonia trodde han ägde mig, men så gjorde han INTE de ;pPPpPpPPPPPp... fortsättning följer

Back