• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What'Up Gallery

What'Up

Hello
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm new here, i holpe all of you like my maps.

4b3q.png

Where am i?

01rl.png

It's a weird place...

jyah.png

Look that's a bridge!

lq8n.png

I think it was in construction. I think the only way to get out here is passing this bridge. I need to be careful where i tread.

I holpe you understand my english =)​

Looks very cool =), too bad mapping showoff is the deadest I've ever seen it =/

I think what I liked most in this thread, was the way the wooden planks are held up in the first picture, else it's really simple and somewhat boring. Could use more details but I think you were trying to avoid details just judging by how much was left blank.

Hello everyone! Thank's for the comments. And like Peroxide said i dont want details, not in this pictures.

sy6a.png

This is a dangerous bridge. I think i was wrong, this bridge seems like abandoned for a long time.

i0pp.png

Another bridge?

g717.png

What monster is that?

f1mx.png

I think is better i go back and fast.

2mrb.png

What ? How you are there ? Help !

And again i holpe you understand my english. =)

I enjoy these new sprites.. they are very nice. I actually made similar pieces, with the old sprites, trying to make it look like space-ish... like many other old Mappers here on Otland.
But a tip from me, to you. Do NOT use Lava Golems.... Some Ice, or rock monster, would fit sooo much better in. :) Enjoy, and keep mapping!

I absolutely loved the concept you made!! I don't think it's space, Wendt. I think it's more like some messed up different dimension.
I'm doing something verryyy similar to what you've done here, just different sprites/grounds, for my Spirit World in my project, Origins.
Great job, What'Up!

jngj.png

What? Where I'm? The last thing I remember is been attacked by a stranger monster.

sqsv.png

Oh My God ! Here is so hot. Why here have lava?

9y8j.png

Two paths... Each one i must choose?

c1t7.png

Shit! That's not good. Dragon eggs?

----------------------------><----------------------------

Map created for my friend project

Theme: Medieval

PS: It's missing details and stuff, but I will work on that later.

4chr.png

a9xn.png

6qyn.png

That's a big place!

cpxm.png

x1mf.png

Why this statue is glowing?

kvr3.png

It look like a Fort...
----------------------------

Last edited:
Nah, it's neat. Details aint perfect, but keep practicing... (I don't like how the lava 'streams' - too much of that)

i like the way you map and most of your work needs more detail but as semi new mapper you'll get there haha good luck map and keep up the mapping :)

Thanks.
And im trying to avoid details at the moment because, first i want create all the city to detail more.

Back