• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whatz up with da sidestep? :o

indeed, this was talaturens way of fixing the sidedash although it just made it worse for everyone lol

fix it, fix it fast else people, like on moonhawk, will quit

why the fuck did ppl have to complain about the old sidedash in any twiftysoft ot anyways, i liked it that you go as fast in sidestep as in any other direction -.- FUCKING WHINING BITCHS YOUR THE ONES MAKING OTS SUCK BALLS!

why the fuck did ppl have to complain about the old sidedash in any twiftysoft ot anyways, i liked it that you go as fast in sidestep as in any other direction -.- FUCKING WHINING BITCHS YOUR THE ONES MAKING OTS SUCK BALLS!

There we got a player that has something in his brain. I repeat:
It's you, who complained. Therefore Talaturen fixed it, to your suggestion!

Elseif you have came with a better solution than the delay, why didn't you announced it? FINALLY one player that's a bit of smart.

Rep++ for you Sirax...

There we got a player that has something in his brain. I repeat:
It's you, who complained. Therefore Talaturen fixed it, to your suggestion!

Elseif you have came with a better solution than the delay, why didn't you announced it? FINALLY one player that's a bit of smart.

Rep++ for you Sirax...

lol stupid... if we knew that talaturen woould fix the sidestep SO BAD we would have wanted to keep it the old way, we just thought that someone with his experience could fix sidestep delay abit better..he just made it lag like fuck instead and this is why you should TEST the updates instead of just implanting them

lol stupid... if we knew that talaturen woould fix the sidestep SO BAD we would have wanted to keep it the old way, we just thought that someone with his experience could fix sidestep delay abit better..he just made it lag like fuck instead and this is why you should TEST the updates instead of just implanting them

+1.

+1:eek:ooo

Back