• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When did you last play rl tibs?

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
8.7? :(
uYqUSnL.png

Is it worth playing now or completely different game?

Only fun if you join a guild or group of friends to play with. Otherwise, solo play is not the same as it once was.

sure, irl sucks! pay taxes, rent, food, job, school, pay to court, jail time etc..

jk.. i meant "real tibia" 😅

i play for last time back in 1999-2000, ahhh fucking loved the buggy-shitty-pixelated Tibia!!!

The version i played was considered ''pre 6.0'' then in 2000 game was updated to 6.0

Still fun?
If you are not so nostalgic, then yes, gameplay didnt change that much a lot of new stuff, new systems, new items, its still good old tibia for me.

If you are not so nostalgic, then yes, gameplay didnt change that much a lot of new stuff, new systems, new items, its still good old tibia for me.
I would definitely not agree with you regarding the fact that the gameplay has not changed much. It's like a completely new game if you haven't played for a long time.
Nevertheless, the game can still be fun if you're just enjoying by yourself or with friends, not caring about the server's "politics" or trying to be in the top, in my opinion.

I would definitely not agree with you regarding the fact that the gameplay has not changed much. It's like a completely new game if you haven't played for a long time.
Nevertheless, the game can still be fun if you're just enjoying by yourself or with friends, not caring about the server's "politics" or trying to be in the top, in my opinion.
What did exactly change? The new summons? cause literally thats the only thing introduced for vocations, that wasnt before, spells are the same, spamming potions is the same. What did exactly change?

What did exactly change? The new summons? cause literally thats the only thing introduced for vocations, that wasnt before, spells are the same, spamming potions is the same. What did exactly change?

Teleports to exp places, imbuing, charms, boss system, u can up 100 lvl in 1-2 days if u have enough $
It's not old tibia anymore, postman quest now? meh, easier thais ship, oramund or black teleport /\ from thais, and it's just one example

I will list a few changes that I think, together, has drastically changed the game since the 8.7 patch;

- You can now actually pay to get money/potions, etc, in game very easily (with the introduction of premium scrolls, and then later tibia coins). Giving a huge advantage to people at the start of new servers.

- You can now sell and buy items through the Market very easily. You can even resell items there with no effort whatsoever, and gain a ton of money.

- You can now actually get 100/100 skills with no effort whatsoever with the implementation of Offline training. 70/70 was considered an achievement before. You can now level up a level 8 very easily compared to before.

- You can now buy mana potions that may restore from 425 - 575 mana. Compare that to it's predecessor, that restored from 150 - 250 mana. Now you can hunt as a mage at the Grim Reaper spawn in Drefia, kiting 8+ Grim Reapers at the same time and getting 4kk+ exp/h solo. It is also very difficult to die in PvP compared to before, with these potions.

- You can now enchant your weapons with different item effects such as Critical Hit, Mana Leech etc -- which makes hunts either last longer or just increasing your DPS.

- You can now gain more experience, or take less damage, or get more loot from a specific monster that you can pinpoint and almost literally choose, with the new Prey System.

- You can now equip rings and amulets and equipment via hotkeys.

- You can now even increase your damage further to a specified monster with the Charm system (or decrease damage taken from that specified monster).

The list goes on but these are the major changes that I could come up with that has changed the game. Atleast for me. If you say that it hasn't changed a lot for you, then so be it.
We all are different. I don't play the game anymore but I am sure if I started, I could enjoy it for atleast a couple of months.

2007 Inferna
Due to long inactivity (1-2 years) my account got deleted.
Since then only OTS.

Attachments

Back