• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ When i load TFS the file shows this (image inside)

i cant man im not lying i'd be so much fucking easier if someone could talk me through or just see what happens when i load it

i cant man im not lying i'd be so much fucking easier if someone could talk me through or just see what happens when i load it

its probably something easy to fix (hopefully). We only have part of your error message in the screenshot so if we look at similar threads that could be because you might be missing a table in database but I might be wrong

well if you decide to show us the entire error log just let me know and I will try and help you

the tiles table is probably missing, but can't tell from that screenshot (you could pull the window to the right and resize it to show the full error message)
run this query in your database
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `tiles` (
    `id` int UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `world_id` TINYINT(2) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
    `house_id` int UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `x` int(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `y` int(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `z` TINYINT(2) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    UNIQUE (`id`, `world_id`),
    KEY (`x`, `y`, `z`),
    FOREIGN KEY (`house_id`, `world_id`) REFERENCES `houses`(`id`, `world_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

the tiles table is probably missing, but can't tell from that screenshot (you could pull the window to the right and resize it to show the full error message)
run this query in your database
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `tiles` (
    `id` int UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `world_id` TINYINT(2) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
    `house_id` int UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `x` int(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `y` int(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    `z` TINYINT(2) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    UNIQUE (`id`, `world_id`),
    KEY (`x`, `y`, `z`),
    FOREIGN KEY (`house_id`, `world_id`) REFERENCES `houses`(`id`, `world_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

When i try to run this to global_storage where i see errors while loading up LFS.exe, this happens when i run this query Imgur

Back