• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When importing zao server crash

shawntio

Reaction score
Hi i tried to import zao to my map didn't work so i imported my map to zao and it worked
when starting everythings looks fine but after 20-30 sec the server crash please reply Thanks!

Ram 4gb

i downloaded laatido works great! no crashes but now i saw it was bugs in tiles just some tiles not all but manny, i imported with remere 1.1.10.
becouse i couldn't import with the latest 2.0 please help me!

Then your 8.54 monsters would have wrong loot IDs (dropping zao walls etc.) So, in your map editors folder go to the data folder and replace all items.otb and items.xml with your server's items.otb and items.xml, then you will see your map like it is ingame, never press yes to message "This map has been made with wrong items.otb version, do you want to convert it to new one?" it destroys your map.

After you got your map editor working you should start looking for zao which has been made with same items.otb as your map.

Well, i updated my server to 8.6 ;p and there is just one release of zao am i right? and it seems like it looks weird in both game and mapeditor
but more in game ;S

uhmmm... okey but i'm getting tired of this i have tried to import zao to my server in like 3 weeks............ hate those fucking bugs in tiles.......

it not import-bug, your rl-map use old items.otb(has different between old and new), then you should convert your map use new items.otb

zaoihme.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7057/zaoihme.jpg
Strange, is it? My map atm. This shouldn't be possible.

Back