• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows RME on Windows 11

E

Evil Puncker

is anyone else having a hard time with RME on Windows 11?

I've tried everything that worked 100% on my old PC that had Windows 10 installed...

today I went to finally open a map with the exact same RME from old pc, but

1686195702751.png

and

1686195717768.png

saving Preferences of client location is not working either

and probably every obvious stuff you might ask, yes I've tried/checked almost everything

the issue probably is not RME fault as I've tested with both RME from OTA and RME master and both gave same result, so my bet is W11 fault

• map opens fine (no spawns/house thought)
  • even if i create a new blank map and save, same error when opening
  • importing map doesn't fix
  • file names/locations are correct
  • I've used THE SAME files (RME+maps) in the old PC and it worked fine, no changes were done other than new OS
  • I've compiled all RME myself, didn't help either
  • my client files are ok, as I said before, they WERE WORKING JUST FINE

I really don't know what to do lol, hope someone really has a solution to this

Good morning my friend. In Windows 11, is everything working normally? For example, RME, MSV 2022 and other programs for editing SPR and DAT? I saw that the latest version of Windows 11 came out and it's better than before. I'm thinking of formatting my PC as I'm afraid that some programs won't work
everything else beside RME is working fine, RME you will encounter issues with any file placed outside C;/ that uses non english characters

Back