• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When is the next Board Moderator tryout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakenWarrior

Yep....
Reaction score
Moderator Tryout
Nah I'm kiddin', read below!

I need to know when the next tryout will be for a BM. I have the qualifying responsibilities to be a moderator (Might make it :D). I'm not going to write a whole application unless one of the admin's want's me to. Even though I highly doubt that any of the admins would jump outta' the blue and want me to send them a app. I can be patient and wait I just want to know if there will be any staff tryouts. Also, don't call me a newbie because I have been here longer than you think (I had another account way before this one). I hope you bring cookies :D.
Half of you probably don't even know me but that is fine. Just don't troll. I think you guys would like me as a board moderator. Opinions matter!

Moved to Feedback.

Do you speak Polish? We need a moderator who can.

If I could I would try to kiss my elbow. No, almost every tibia ot I go on is usually polish. But no, now I wish I did haha.

As told a million times, there wont be a mod JUST for a language board. Don daniello just wanted to know if he speaks polish bc it will give him an advantage.

wat bout snejk? he was bm for polish board only afaik

He was a board moderator for the Polish board and a member of TFS, but the reasoning behind why there isn't an Arabic board is because from what we've seen majority of them can't hold a mature discussion about anything. It either results in flaming on other's Religions and so forth.

@Topic; I can't give any exact date for this and I doubt Talaturen/Kornholijo will know for sure aswell. When the time comes everyone will have an equal opportunity to apply.

Well with a few of the mods being promoted to global moderators and the support team being introduced.. As it stands - i don't think we need any. You all seem to be keeping on top of things and there are so many global mods now -
Code:
Global Moderators
Location Panda Land!
Bogart

Send PM
Location Dominican Republic
cbrm

Send PMEmail
Location Sweden
Deavz

Send PM
Location Athens, Greece
Delirium

Send PM
Location Sweden
Hani

Send PM
Location /dev/ttyS*
Migxxx

Send PM
Location Santa Catarina, Brazil
ntmr

Send PM
Location Wellington, New Zealand
Peroxide

Send PM
Location United States
Red

Send PM
Location /poland
Samme

Send PM
Scarlet Ayleid

Send PMEmail
Location Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas, United Mexican States
wyzr

Send PM
Location Netherlands
Xenios

Send PM
Location Norway/Oslo
Znote
That i doubt we need any board mods.

Besides.... fury has got this.
329387.jpg

EDIT: @down he did state he had a previous account.

afaik they are not searching persons that signed up 4 months ago with 60 posts. (Maybe im wrong) :)

afaik they are not searching persons that signed up 4 months ago with 60 posts. (Maybe im wrong) :)
In the main thread I said that I had an account in 2010. Not this one but one I think that got banned. I haven't checked and I don't even know my stuff to log into that one.

Afaik it doesn't matter how many post counts you have and how long you have been a member here on OTLand, if he's got the right qualifications to become a board moderator then he will be looked at as an equal applicant. Don't tell me that this was for you an uncharted area of knownledge?

It's about how much you truly know about otland and why you should be in the otland business.

Afaik it doesn't matter how many post counts you have and how long you have been a member here on OTLand, if he's got the right qualifications to become a board moderator then he will be looked at as an equal applicant. Don't tell me that this was for you an uncharted area of knownledge?

Then i must be wrong, but how can they know if he has the right qualifications if he have etc 50 posts and 3 months on otland?
Glad me to know that

Status
Not open for further replies.