• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

I tried have an hour to get up to this minotaur at the sea...(on a rocm where u need boxes to get on hill) and thought it was a demon :)
When i got lvl 8 me and my friend went to venore as residence and we pked a lvl 8... When he was dead some lvl 51,37,43(his friends) hunted us we were hunted and killed very often, till i told them my cousin was lvl 130.
They didnt belibe me, but as my cousin made me to join tibia and his "Deagle" family(every member was a rl friend of him and i was nicolas deagle, too.) so once i cried for help again in town max deagle a rl friend of my cousin(who knew that i will join) rly fast made them stop attking us, cause he was a lvl 108 ek ;) and his friend lvl 134 was with him, too.

I am still a noob, but well I have been worse:
1) Making a new char over and over again and leveling it to a higher level to prevent to get pked on main.
2) Running to amazone camp, getting attacked by an Amazone. Tought it was a human (meaning a people killer) so I ran away and msg'ed my friend to help me. On the same point of view I died by a Hunter before :(.
3) To scared to thief a mpa and mms while I was on my protector his house (while creating UH runes). Just because I was scared to get hunted by him and to lose my level 27 ed :(:(.
4) Leaving all my items into ankrahmun after I decided not to buy premium anymore.
5) Named my char: OwnerOfYourHead
6) Hunting Amazons endless with a skull staff from a lvl 16 druid tot like level 30 :S.

Last edited:
When my brothers mate, had gotten stronghaste, and when we learnt how to sidestep.... 'Mind Blown'

back in 7.1 or something i used to attack people who used utevo res ina thinking they were monster XDDD

Didn't know why tibia continued to tell me you need a magic item when I were trying to make runes, I had bought a crystall ball and everything for 30k from a nice polish guy who did not want any money for the steel shield he gave me.

xD when I first started playing tibia I had to stay in rookgard for like 2 weeeks I got level 15 in rookgard and then I find out the I could choose a profesion etc.. I went to thais for my first time and started hunting rotworms etc.. after I got level 25 my friend log in my char and he said to me I was missing alot of mana lol that at level 25 I should had more xD

then I figure out that because I got a profesion at level 15 I was missing mana and started all over again :[

-----------------
I didnt know what hotkeys were so I always wrote exura-exuuura-exuara xD! always got muted and killed XD!

Last edited:
i remember ive had a char called mcflurry XD

57081-ice-cream-mcflurry.jpg

Before I even got premmy, I heard of the 'levitate' spell. I wanted this spell so much and I literally thought the spell would make you hover above the ground for so long you could pass over chests/barrels etc

Running out of mana in amazons on a sorc and begging for food while killing them with a sabre.
Not knowing how to change character direction
I used to collect 100 small stones and give to a guy who gave me a legion helmet, some katanas, and a steel shield as a "payment" (back when 100 ss=1k and legion helmets were worthless.)
Not knowing what utevo lux or exura did
Thinking that the boat in carlin was liberty bay
Always making my hometown carlin in an open pvp world where carlin was pk city
Dying by goblins on a mage
Dying at elvenbane
not leaving when someone said camped because I didn't know what that meant
dying in rook
taking at least a month to get out of rook
being stupid enough to try and hunt in the pally cellars with other people in there
not knowing what afk meant
thinking when someone said "waste pots" that they were actually talking about pots that you use for cooking that were filled up with potion liquids
actually giving my armor to pkers thinking that they'd stop pking me
thinking people could steal out of my depot
not knowing you could check your balance in the bank so I wrote down how much money I put in the bank in the blue student book in rook
getting mad because I lost my ranger legs to a pker
dying by a poacher
falling for the "look, shiny item" trick
and the food rune trick (someone puts food on ground, you start eating it, then they put a field rune on top of it, you use it, they step in it, you skull, and BOOM. Dead).

Last edited:
When I was a noob I died by a hunter thought it was a player so I called my friends back then and told them to kill him!

When I was noob I copied the phrases that the orcs use to say in a paper for try to talk with the blind orc in rook haha

Noob stories? Alright.

First character ever in main, friend told me to head to the city Venore. I followed instructions. Without me knowing two shits about the main-land, I decided to go hunt. I found myself the way to the South-west gate, and along the path I noticed 3-4 poison fields on the ground. I've heard about those creatures called "slimes" and I thought to myself, "Oh this aint that bad!". Walked about 10 SQMs. And there I saw a big spider. A bigbig spider. I died, cried and went to bed.

Also I remember, when in rook you would buy/sell katana for 300gp. Aswell as copper shield and studded legs. And when everyone was still in rook.

Oh the nostalgia

4: Missclicking!

Oh god, all the miss clicking I did...

- - - Updated - - -

When I was noob I cried when I died :(

You're not alone.. I did too, and my friends aswell.

I ran to my bed crying for 10-15 minutes.

Remember when you had to login again and again and again when the servers were full people? There was no waiting list then, you just had to try login all the time. That was actually fun. It felt as if you'd have found a treasure just being accepted into the game lol. This really got my hands fast do, I learned to write much faster just because of the spamming of acc nr, password.

When I was noob I cried when I died :(

LOOOOL. I can relate to that.

-Didn't know about banks after they were put in.
-Used mana shield on paladin one time when I was getting pked.
-Didn't know about potions.

But the noobiest one is probably not knowing I could set spells to hotkeys.

LOOOOL. I can relate to that.

-Didn't know about banks after they were put in.
-Used mana shield on paladin one time when I was getting pked.
-Didn't know about potions.

But the noobiest one is probably not knowing I could set spells to hotkeys.

Hahahah I agree to 100%!

I also cried when I were hacked once as a child... Thought crown set & 20k were something very raree, Maybe it was back then, dunno :p

Back