• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

In rook, and whn i say "in rook" i mean the "oldschool" rook, i was red hp after kill a few rats so i went to the shops/temple to chill and recover. That was when a guy appeared and said to me: " Come with me and i ll show u a place to insta heal", i followed him down the library and went at the "Rook Arena Hall" (Whn i used to play it had a Fire Field and a Energy field in the way to the arena, idk if still exists..) And them he told me to pass throught the energy field to heal. Resuming.. I Died and lost all my gold, and had to spend another 1 week to recover the exp and go to main. But them i learned the lesson and did this trick to anothers noobs, having noob profit. End xD

It's still there :p

Well first time I was playing Tibia I was doing alright, I had a friend to help me out and I made it to like level 6 I think. One day I decided I should play alone, from my own house so I was walking around and found myself on this mountain where the blind orc is. Just as I got up I noticed someone had put parcels or whatever, so I could walk down from this spot as you can see below.

2w7ls14.jpg

At the moment I climbed down to do some exploring someone removed the damn parcels and now there was no getting up there again. So I was stuck and infuriated. So I spoke to my friend (who at the time was probably more noob than I was) and I told him about my little issue and he said, "Don't worry dude, I'll come and pick you up with the boat I have."

Happiest moment, ever. So I was standing there for hours waiting for my friend to come and rescue me with his boat. LOL.

When I was level 10~ I remember having a bow and there was always 50+ people in trade chat trying to buy a boh for 60k.. so countless times messaging them saying I have a bow come to dp and nobody said what I was doing wrong, they all just sorta laughed and called me a noob :|

1- didn't know how to take items on depot :) lost wand of decay
2- didn't know how to use ladder
3- didn't know hotkeys :p

i started in hardcore pvp server
dolera
everything was kinda strange because it was my first online game
i left rookgaard in level 13 and when i traveled to the main land it was kinda hard
because i was non skilled paladin and level 8 sorcerer was killing me solo
i traveled to carlin and when i traveled i get lose in ab'dendriel but i go back to carlin again of course when i killed by a level 8 players

I started on Dolera too! Haha, worst mistake ever. Too add to the horrible choice I also started in Carlin. Needless to say, I got PK'ed a lot. The most noob-y moment I can remember is: this guy was nice enough to take me from Carlin to the Troll cave in the swamp east of the Dwarf Bridge, explain a lot of the basics like food etc. Well, near those trolls there's a Dragon across the river... I was exploring and I came upon the river and I got lit the fuck up by that Dragon from the other side I was completely astonished and thought that Dragon had to be the strongest creature ever. Oh and ladders, fuck those ladders man. I still don't think I had them mastered by the time I was out of rook. This was 7.4-7.5 haha.

I thieft a bag of sds and 3k in Xodet mana shop and logged out more than 3 days.. I just cant explain how I felt, I was the biggest guy in tibia back in 2004, after that I moved to carlin (took me the whole day) For my luck I didn't knew there was something called Exiva :(

I started on Dolera too! Haha, worst mistake ever. Too add to the horrible choice I also started in Carlin. Needless to say, I got PK'ed a lot. The most noob-y moment I can remember is: this guy was nice enough to take me from Carlin to the Troll cave in the swamp east of the Dwarf Bridge, explain a lot of the basics like food etc. Well, near those trolls there's a Dragon across the river... I was exploring and I came upon the river and I got lit the fuck up by that Dragon from the other side I was completely astonished and thought that Dragon had to be the strongest creature ever. Oh and ladders, fuck those ladders man. I still don't think I had them mastered by the time I was out of rook. This was 7.4-7.5 haha.

Haha true ladders were a pain back then.. What I fell for once back in the days was the Giant Sword > 2H Sword scam, damn did I feel fucked over ;P

This one time i tricked this stupid br into walking into a fire field and killing himself thinking that it would heal him. I stole all his gold. trollface.

This one time, my friend conviced me that lvl 17 was enough to hunt heros. we didnt make it past the hunters...

So my neighbour and me where just arriving in Venore and as my cousin and his friends weere lvl 100+ , I said: "lets pk this lvl 8". The lvl 8 got 3 noobfriends of his and they killed us^^ lost my cousins dark armor :)

When i start Tibia it was in 2002

1 - stay like 3 months to out from rook
2 - was happy to find my cousin help me to get me free premium
3 - was happy because i was have the best equipment in rook
4 - my happy day when my cousin give me his character level 100+
5 - my sad day when i don't know what is the meaning of pk and get red skull

my cousin feeling killing me
he took real money from me to buy crystal coins to buy back lost items

:)

Cant remember many since i was like 7/8 when i started playing but lets see hmm:

*not knowing if you press shift up it puts what you said last.
*Not knowing how people got into the locked mail box's
*not knowing you could buy spells anywhere beside thais (LOL dat money waste on boats oh and yeah about dat travels)
*not knowing about the magic carpet

More to come if i can remember...

I remember one time my best mates sister got given a beholder shield and bursts arrows and we were all like WOAAHH thats amazing. HAHAHA

I have already posted here somewhere but i got another story!
Its about a friend who i tried to invite to Tibia in 2006. I helped him create an account and told him what to do etc, but i had to outside irl and then hour later he calls me on phone "Dude you got to help me, my torch went out, i can't find a way out and rats are chasing me" I was too far away from home and couldn't help him. Later he was so mad that he lost all his gold and never tried Tibia again :( which is sad, but the fact that he actually called me on phone because of that :D was hilarious.

Edit: Bit offtopic but i just remembered what kind of phone i had :D It was my first colored screen phone with polyphonic ringtones.
http://www.handy-krankenhaus.de/images/sonyericsson/se_t290i.jpg

Oh man, so many noobish things we have done! here is some of mine though,

1. Took like ages to get out of rook
2. Spent all day begging for fire sword in Thais DP (this was like 6.4 LOLOLOL)
3. No fucking idea how to use ladders, so was trapped a whole day in sewers...
4. Thought life ring was among the coolest items you had ever seen, so traded 2 BP's of UHS for 1 life ring...
5. Didnt know how to trade
6. Spent weeks trying to get over to the preem area (Who didnt?)
7. Spent like 2 hours first time getting to main

There is many more to be said! ^_^

Hahaha, most have already been said, but here we go:

1. Literally ages to get out of rook.
2. As the guy above said, tried for ages to get over to premium side :'>
3. Begging all day in thais DP
4. Die really damn often.
5. Didn't know how to use ladders for like weeks, so I was trapped in sewers as ^ said :>
6. Idk if this was the first time I got PKed, but I was in thais, at level 8-12 probably, begging like I usually do :lol:, when this level 50~ Swedish paladin walks up to me (I even remember his name) called "Pizza'bagarn" and tells me to follow him. He takes me behind Obi's foodshop and literally kills me in like three hits with enchanted spears. Dying in tibia back then was worse than losing a limb LOL.
Leaves one speechless for hours and one's heart is jumping out of one's chest, lol.

I didn't know how to open my backpack.
I got killed by a hunter and yelled I got pked!
I got stuck on a roof in rook once because I was stupid, friggin tibia players.
Got stuck in a cave because I had no rope nor did I knew how to use one.
Didn't know how to dance either.

i remember storing all of my gold in a bag under trees for safekeeping. the next day when i went back i was extremely pissed someone had taken it. took 2 more times of this happening to realize the server restarts and my bags were just being deleted -.-

Okay this is a story, I had been playing tibia for 2 months and I reached level 18, me my cousin and some friends said it would be cool to see a Dragon (ancient temple one), so me and my friends where preparing for the way to go see that dragon (fucking rotworms and a fire devil in the way), it was me lvl 18 and 3 friends lvl 20+, we were scared of the fire devil but we saw a guy killed it so we got past that part, when we got to the dragon we stayed for 1 hour there watching what the dragon was doing lol, on the way back there was the fire devil part again, we stayed there for 10 minutes planning on how to get past there, after that I said fuck it, lets just run to the hole, then I said i'll go first and i ran to the whole and I made it down, my cousin and friends were killed by the fire devil, I was the only one who made it, but when I got down the hole I saw I had no rope and no food, I was killed slowly by some skeletons and a ghoul.

The End

PS: Sorry for my english, its not the best.

Back