• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

Getting lured to a spot to be moved 100x into a fire field until you die...

Getting lured to a spot to be moved 100x into a fire field until you die...
Then you want to do the same thing to other people, so you go pushing afk high levels around to use firefield trap on them, putting field on ground, and using door right away.
Get killed by said high level because you just became a skull.

After getting killed you try again a week later, but stop killing them at 100+- hp.. and healing them back up to full and pushing them back to their house because you feel bad for killing them.

2 days later 10+ high levels surround you while your hunting cyclops in lower thais, they all go white skull and chase you around for 30 minutes wasting all your potions, then they laugh and leave you 20k and tell them to message the high level you almost killed while he was afk the other day.

Turns out he wasn't afk and was about to kill me when he saw me stop and heal him back up, push him back and say sorry.

Becomes your best friend, and literally stalks you 24/7 when your online become your a magnet for pk's for some reason, and he's always there to kill the pk's before you even realized you were in trouble.

true story.

Last edited:
Turns out he wasn't afk and was about to kill me when he saw me stop and heal him back up, push him back and say sorry.

Becomes your best friend, and literally stalks you 24/7 when your online become your a magnet for pk's for some reason, and he's always there to kill the pk's before you even realized you were in trouble.

true story.
everyone loves xikini

I created my beloved character spent a long time trying to get to main, I reached level 11 in rook and when a friend was going to help me get to main, he told me I had to be level 8 to go to main or my mana and health would be wrong when I get my vocation.
So I had to die several times to get down to level 8, that was a sad part since I spent so much time on my character to reach level 11..

I thought you'd get teleported to main automaticly when you've learned enough about Tibia but I was wrong.

Last edited:
I created my beloved character spent a long time trying to get to main, I reached level 11 in rook and when a friend was going to help me get to main, he told me I had to be level 8 to go to main or my mana and health would be wrong when I get my vocation.
So I had to die several times to get down to level 8, that was a sad part since I spent so much time on my character to reach level 11..

I thought you'd get teleported to main automaticly when you've learned enough about Tibia but I was wrong.
You nab haha!

back in the days i remember someone tried to pk me, he put me on fire with soulfire rune i think.
In combination with wand of dragonbreath, i was walking to thais temple pk was very far out of sight.

I was like wow that awesome wand got a sick range (besides how cool it looks). But because i was like honey for the noob bulliers.
I had a hard time reaching level 13. So i tried to create a new character and level up to level 13 in rook.

But still too poor for 1k gp lol... the good old times...

When I was noob I couldn't use ladder =(
Deep, what are you doing?
09942fab5b09847b6b48654b8c045faf.png

... what did you do that was so embarrassing and made you feel so stupid you just want to commit suicide?

Here's my noobiastic events:

• Not knowing how to use ladders
  • Not knowing how to change body direction (ctrl-arrows)
  • Thought NPCs were players
  • Thought white skulls were for decoration (was killed instantly at level 8)
  • Didn't know how to change outfits
  • Didn't know you could push people
  • After arriving to main, I was given a free war hammer, didn't know it was really great so I sold it for 200 gp.

There's plenty more for me, but tell us some of yours!

I remember early 7 protocol or maybe 6.8 or something

It was a huge wedding with atleast 50 players in thais arena north of mana shop.

And i went in and stole the wedding ring. i was 5 years old and they pked me but i still had the ring in my arrow slot. i thought it was something valuable. :D

i wish i knew what serv i played back then

steal food from 2 royal paladin level 40 at level 8 get killed and comeback at level 7...

I got rooked first time i came to main

steal food from 2 royal paladin level 40 at level 8 get killed and comeback at level 7...

I got rooked first time i came to main

my first 5 minutes in main, walks to the crosspath north of thais temple,

stranger: hey
me: hey
stranger: friends?
me: yes :D
stranger: come
*follows the house right of it on second floor by stairs on the balcony*
*accept party*
me: dead -> level 7.

felt invinsible with wand of vortex killing spiders in thais pitfall,

or wondering why my attack did not work (0 mana )

I used to not know how to check my bank balance, so I kept a book on me when I was on rook that I would keep track of my balance on, and I kept all my gold in my depot when I got to main.

i didnt know bank exist so i had backpacks in depot of gold.

and when my brother saw that i had gathered around 3k he said. you should go to the banker. and it was a char next to it and he said trade the gold and u get this platiunm. and i litterly gave him all my money thinking he was the bank xDD. i was around 4-5 years old.

i learned basic english from tibia.

remember these noobs that wanted to be a sorcerer and end up with a charactername "xxxx sorcer" or "xxxxx soccer"

Most tibians history, from the transition of being a noob and victim of playerkillers/powerabusers to themself become a playerkiller/powerabuser is very well summarized in this song:

the first time that I heard them coming by
there was a sound like thunder from the sky
and mama said "don't run and hide"
it's not the thunder but the men who ride
the king's horses

the men sat off outside our little inn
the commendant got sight of me and grinned
he said while mama's eyes went wide
tonight we'll take your daddy out to ride
the king's horses

for a king is a king and a peasant is a peasant
and the laws are always made for the king
and the king's men are payed and they do what he tells them to do
so when they were all finished my father was dead
and I began to hate the men who rode
the king's horses

I swore that someday they would bleed
the same way that my father did
the way to satisfy my soul
could only be to kill the men who rode
the king's horses

the time went by and I went big and strong
I still remember those who did me wrong
I practiced hard with hands and feet
still dreaming of the day when I will meet
the king's horses

but the king is the king and a man is a man
when you're poor you're not hard to pursuade
and the king had the money, and I had the hunger and strength
and he saw I was strong and he bought me
and I forgot my holy oath and rode among
the king's horses

and so with pain I had to hide
the crying voice I heard inside
the only way I could survive
was to become one of the men who ride
the king's horses

I've often thought that it is very strange
the power and the money make you change
today I kill and rape and fight
together with the ruthless men who ride
the king's horses

I have a few memories about my first times playing but somehow I've forgotten(selective memory) all or most of my mistakes :p

Back