• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

*I was exploring Thais north part with 2 rl friends(I was 9~ years old) and we found some friends called Elf scout's.. I tried to talk to them but they killed us in seconds, I literally cried.
*That dangerous feel I had while walking to dark cathedral thanks to the lured Hunters and Giant Spiders in the way.
*The adrenaline you feel when you're draging the lootbag to the city/mailbox and some guy appear to start a drag fight with your lootbag LOL
*When your hands tremble while healing/shooting runes at the first PK's/fights.
*The first time being premium account was as epic as the first dragon for me.
*I died and lost my 10k at desert quest by PK's ofc.
*I really miss when respect was important and that players used to have (Protected by PlayerName). The word hunted meant alot these days tho.
*I bought a lvl 90 back in tibia 7.6, sadly I rooked it to 70's because the char was hunted by the leading guild and later got hacked.
*My second account is registered in the 2004 and I've never made the annihilator quest(Cipsoft).

P.S: Try to find out the song name's you used to listen while playing Tibia at your first days, It will bring you some badass feel!

Last edited:
Very funny thread so I decided to bump it. :D

Back in the days when I started two people trapped me in Rook and I didn't know what pushing was so I made a new char(I was level 6, which took me my whole weekend).

Saw my brother hunting some kind of ancient monsters (larva) in lvl 89,was sooo jealous.
Hunted skeletons and everytime i looted something new i screamed after my brother to come and take a look.

*I was exploring Thais north part with 2 rl friends(I was 9~ years old) and we found some friends called Elf scout's.. I tried to talk to them but they killed us in seconds, I literally cried.
*That dangerous feel I had while walking to dark cathedral thanks to the lured Hunters and Giant Spiders in the way.
*The adrenaline you feel when you're draging the lootbag to the city/mailbox and some guy appear to start a drag fight with your lootbag LOL
*When your hands tremble while healing/shooting runes at the first PK's/fights.
*The first time being premium account was as epic as the first dragon for me.
*I died and lost my 10k at desert quest by PK's ofc.
*I really miss when respect was important and that players used to have (Protected by PlayerName). The word hunted meant alot these days tho.
*I bought a lvl 90 back in tibia 7.6, sadly I rooked it to 70's because the char was hunted by the leading guild and later got hacked.
*My second account is registered in the 2004 and I've never made the annihilator quest(Cipsoft).

P.S: Try to find out the song name's you used to listen while playing Tibia at your first days, It will bring you some badass feel!

Used to listen to Dragon Force when playing, popped that on about a year ago was freaking awesome nostalgia xD

I remember I got stuck in a hole somewhere(I had no rope) and then I never played Cipsoft's tibia anymore :p

OT servers FTW!

I used to think that behe = beholder
I also used to think that boh was people misspelling "bow" and I wondered why the fuck bows were selling for 30k
I also could not for the life of me find out what "gh" meant

I remember my first tibia char. I was in rookgaard for 9 months. :s

After leaving Rookgaard I went to Venore, I saw many items just lying on the floor of buildings and I was like 'omg' and I just kept trying to get in and pick them up but with no success. I tried this with every building in Venore with hope that one of them will let me pass through the door. Later I realised that those buldings were actually houses owned by someone.

During the same time I learned about the existance of depots, left some stuff in the depot and went to hunt, the next day I forgot about depots at all and when I rediscovered them I was surprised that I found some goodies inside. Then I searched every depot in Venore in hope to loot something more.

I used to hunt bugs at Venore with a mace as a druid. I would run out of mana and the damn rod wasn't doing any damage to the bugs so I throw it in the water.

I had a jacket (arm:1) untill level 30/31.

oh if i think of the old days this pops up in mind. There was no skull system, and if you had "skull" is just said pk!. the more kills the faster it was. good old days.

The first time I ran into a Hunter, I thought it was another player. Died while yelling at it to stop attacking me... o_O

One of many funny memories. :D

I don't know if this was because I am bad at Tibia or because my trusting issues, but the first time I joined was because a brother of a friend told me to play, so he had some "high" level friends which they were on the same school of mine and I knew them, so I joined they "training session" and they killed me because they told me that they didn't know who the fuck I was and then I quit tibia for some months :D

Bought giant sword for all my money. Then I went to demon skeleton hole near carlin and died because I forgot rope. Ofcorse, I lost my giant sword.

While in Rookgaard for the first time (in Dolera), I was given a Plate Shield and thought it was so valuable, I logged off in fear of losing it.

Noob.

While in Rookgaard for the first time (in Dolera), I was given a Plate Shield and thought it was so valuable, I logged off in fear of losing it.

Noob.
Well... you weren't wrong.

Back