• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

Playing in Mythera 2003...
- Making GFBs, a fake character named Golden Breaht (instead of Golden Breath the highest level sorcerer in that time 115) msgd me and told me he was hunting if I could parcel it, did it and he msg me with "HAHA NOOOOB", made me rage
- Selling war hammer looted from a Wild Warrior, Neo Planet a high level knight 80s... wants to buy it, told him to come to thais, and he tells me come out and I thought he said come out to fight, and I said no please, take it, and he told me "no i buy come out"
- ML 51 approx. my first SD at lvl 18 drop dead another sorcerer lvl 30 :( he was my only friend in that time
- Thought a stone tile was a demon in rook, called my friend by phone at 2 a.m. to tell him I found a demon in rook, he said fuck damn it and hang up
- Had a death record list of over 40+ hahahaha

AND MUCH MORE, biggest noob on history I guess

Troll player: Do you know how to clone items?
Me: no, could you say me?
Troll player: yes, you have to put an item over depot chest and click ctrl+clone
Me: ctrl+c...l ... logout
Me: relog... FFFFFFFFFUUUU

I've never done anything REALLY stupid but I got tricked on my crown shield. The old katana-bright sword trick -.-

I knew about the trick but I was so excited I just hit accept so fast. I was like 11 years old or so and guess if I didn't cry lol.... Many hours of making HMM's gone :(

i dont remember, but when i was like 10 years old. i had an warrior helmet..

He: if you give me that. You will get Giant Sword.
Me: ok!
and i did give him my warrior helmet, and he ran away :(

Not knowing how to climb ladders
First character i lvled him to lvl 12 in rook cus a rl friend said u can leave rook at lvl 12..
Lvled on rat until lvl 9 then found orcs in rook :/
Got Rooked as fast as i went to main.. started over with a new name and everything each time <,< probably lvled a char 20 times just to get rooked :(
My first succesful char were an Sorc lvl 16 i were so happy :D used to kill Cyclops <- then after i got t 16 2 guys came and killed me, shortly after that i got rooked whle trying to get my corpse again..
End- Rage Quitted for 8 years.. 2003?..
Until like 4 months ago i started to play again did lvl 8 then got killed (in Carlin) quitted downloaded IP Changers started to play on an OT :)
and for the very first time a nice guy helped me to lvl on that OT <3 :D

Bad experiences...

Well I always had pretty fun moments, I told people that they could clone items with CTRL+clone or CTRL+duplicate and they actually did it xd
I even got a pair of chain legs in rook (was possible then, 7.2 I guess) xd. was a lucky bitch :eek:

Well i tought rookgard is the only place on tibia. I never know where the trolls were trolls, i never know for hotkeys and send automaticly box. I didnt use tibia classic controls...

hahah i was just reminiscing about these days to a friend of mine,

1. Not knowing how to face directions
2. picking up every single worm there was thinking it'd be important later on
3. misclicking -.- (i made ab such an ungraceful place...
4. not knowing about a frag limit
5. was given a golden armor for my birthday and i sol it for 1k
6. thinking 1k was BANK!!!
7. learning not to afk in random places...
8. learning that spears break.... took 1 spear and went to go hunt..
9. trying to walk to ankrahmun from thais.. (lol)

several more but anyways :p

1. Saying fuck you to the leader of the guild that currently owned the world. Oh man I got my highest level char (25 sorc) rooked, everytime I got ot level 24 they would come and kill me to piss me off.
2. Sold BoH for sandals thinking sandals looked cooler.
3. Used swords as Sorcerer
4. I would attempt to sell worms to people (sell 100 worms, 5000 gold)

so much miore Dx

Some stuff sound so stupid I'm thinking you made it up..... Lol

And damn you people are so new hah.... I started some time before skull system was implemented, I was about 10-11 years old :p

I buy an Fire Sword for 25k and trade it for an two handed sword thinking it was a Giant Sword.

ahahah
good times.

When i first began i got a gold coin and thought i was epic lmao ....Good times.....

I looted 13cc+vamp. shield when walking past a dp xD was lvl 10 at the time
failing at using ladders
buying golden mug for ~3cc
trying to sell fish for 3gp/ea
making SD instead of xping(never got higher than lvl10)

I looted 13cc+vamp. shield when walking past a dp xD was lvl 10 at the time
failing at using ladders
buying golden mug for ~3cc
trying to sell fish for 3gp/ea
making SD instead of xping(never got higher than lvl10)

whats so cool with lying of how noob u are?? i dont seem to get it..... u cant make sds at level 10 fool

whats so cool with lying of how noob u are?? i dont seem to get it..... u cant make sds at level 10 fool

You used to be able to. Back then, all you needed was magic level 15.

First time i think Basket was good hiding place but when put there eq and try get it "Use it" on other character cant get it back ! =d

Saw people mass spam fish thinking they were hella fast with thier mouse,(seeing trails in the water going back and forth)
Draged my fishing rod the water to fish... in rook ofc, and i bougth it for 150 gp XD
thought i could block 7 rotworms.
Paniced when i saw a dead dragon in the bear cave in rook.
was traped by other players with the bridge lever in the sewer.
was trapped on a mountain which had a minotaur, i killed it, but someone removed the parcels, forgot i was there when i relogged and died.
Hunted rats for food.
I actually got an silver amulet in rook from the first troll i killed, but shame i weared it since my cap was full and came across alot of snakes..
Took the cave with spiders in the farm to get to over the bridge at level 2, i was level 3 when i left the cave...
I trained my skills in rook (20 dist) and became a sorc.., but damn it was fun hunting in minohell then, hit very much.
Went from level 9 to mainland, instantly after temple i got ued from a bypassing pk hunt, then i had 10 mana and was a druid, lost 1k that i sold my eq in rook for, it was for spells.
I walked over fireplaces when getting chased by 4 orc spearmen in rook.
I was told there was a tunnel leading to the sword o fury so i coved an area of 60x60 with pickaxe..
I actually used bow in rook..

And last but not least, lured orc spearmen in masses where surrounding 8 people that were standing on the same stair tile..

Back