• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

Get killed by a hunter, go around town asking people for help saying I got PKed by a kid named hunter, people laugh and walk away. Continue asking around town for help for 20 minutes untill someone finally tells me that it was a monster not a player.

Get killed by a hunter, go around town asking people for help saying I got PKed by a kid named hunter, people laugh and walk away. Continue asking around town for help for 20 minutes untill someone finally tells me that it was a monster not a player.

Self-ownage is always hilarious! ;)

Same here, however I had a cousin who was lvl 100 so I ran to him told him I got pked and he should kill that mofo LMAO :D

lol...Argardh has atm a few monsters who could(most likely WILL i guess haha) be mistaken for players.. perhaps I have to scratch them all and that whole idea haha

I stole a pair of boh once from some dude on Secura, it was all over the forums... I was at the top of their infamous blacklist for years :rolleyes:

I would create threads with the title "giving away 10 mil gp" with some stupid question like "give me a good reason why you deserve this 10 mil gp", this was when gp was very hard come by... (for some reason people thought I was a hacker)

People who swore up and down not to deal with me were even posting... It is amazing how greed can change a person's attitude when the motive is self serving...

Kind of like here on these forums :oops:

I was an addicted Starcraft Broodwar player back in the day (2002-2006). Having "classic" usernames on Battle.net (online Starcraft server) was bragworthy (one word screennames, i.e. Expert, Pepsi, Master). Anyway, when my rl friend quit BW and told me he was playing Tibia, I wanted to join in. I spent about three hours typing up one-word screennames until I finally got one - "God". This was in 2004.

When I was walking around Thais depot as a noob, people kept saying "plz item' and "free item plz". I was so confused because I was so new to the game. Not long after, "God" was locked and I had to change my name. Obviously, looking back at it now, I could have scammed or taken advantage of so many people. Sigh

A story on the game itself: was training with my rl friend in Greenshore. I was RP and he was EK. He said he had to go AFK so heal him when his health gets too low. I was on full defense with spears so wasn't doing much damage. I decided to be cheap and, knowing my hits wouldn't kill him yet, waited a very long time. He was red already but I wouldn't waste a UH yet. When he got back, he was MAD. Very pissed off. I was like "What's the big deal?" and he said "someone could have SD'd me". I was like oh...I didn't think about that. Haha

Back when my friends and I were all < level 20 on Trimera (8ish years ago). This douchebag named Vozuk talked shit so we combo sd'd him outside Thais DP while he was red skull =]
Enjoy!

2005, I was 11 years old, I had a level 13 paladin. My friend told me that the most important thing was to train my skills, and not to level up. So he said to me, "at level 13 you should already have 60 points in distance fighting skill, you have only 40, go back to level 9 and train as much as you can". So I remember killing myself to bugs and trolls in Carlin. I don't know what exactly I was thinking, maybe that with lower level my skills would increase faster, idk. So I got distance skills 60 at level 9, the first time I hit 106, maybe, with spears I went crazy.

Remember saving up for my first fire sword back in the days.. i was so proud when i finally had it.. omg i was so happy, then i decieded to take my sword to venore amazon camp to slay some monsters.. this is where it gets sad.. i was gonna showoff to some random so i threw it on the ground and ofc he threw some shit on my sword then threw it up on a roof.. i was so sad, i think i even cried.. ohh, this shit happend like 10-15 min after i had bought it..

I once moved from pvp(where items were expensive) to npvp(where they were at npc price)
I wrote on trade channel "buy demon shield 60k" (it's 2x of its price) and I literally got spammed by whole server for 2 mins

When I was 7 I got killed by a hunter, cried, went back 3~ times and asked for my loot back, then quit.

Back