• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Where can i change the font of the text of console? (instead of black, green)

Luciano

Reaction score
Where can i set all text that apear in the console green? (or only the begining part [The Forgotten server 0.3.6.....]?
Any way to change background?
[cpp]HELP me please, and i will rep+++[/cpp]

b
bu
but
but
but I
but I
but I n
but I no
but I no u
but I no us
but I no use
but I no use
But I no use c
But i no use that one, i use the __D__CONSOLE__WTF

good now i switched so to the console - now it looks anwesome :D now i just need compile + put my name and stuff.
I didnt put anything, the last time, except the __D__CONSOLE < something like that, and it didnt show the console. now ill try without puting it and compiling, so i see if it works or not. Any one have any hint that can help me compiling? btw i want change "The forgotten server 0.3.6. A server by blablabla"
edit~
btw, conde2,
you are BR, arent you? lol.
edit 2 ~
I compiled without changing ANYTHING. i only opend dev-c++ and opened the thing. then i hited f9 and compiled and no apear anything.

hm ill try that out btw omg u have many rep bars ._. can u rep++ me? plz i might get 3 bars with u rep power lolz going try -console now, rep++ for u

Latest Reputation Received (649 point(s) total)
51 more & new rep bar :p
And then I will need another 200 for a new (light green) one :p

btw still, no show anything... what im doing wrong? i only go open project and -console.dev then ctrl f9 and it nowork
and where i see how much rep i have

Back