• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Where can i change the font of the text of console? (instead of black, green)

Luciano

Reaction score
Where can i set all text that apear in the console green? (or only the begining part [The Forgotten server 0.3.6.....]?
Any way to change background?
[cpp]HELP me please, and i will rep+++[/cpp]

point your binoculars at the sun for a few hours, then take a look at the computer screen.

(that's the only way you'll get it accomplished)

(I don't think it's possible by source edit)

actualy i think it is because i downloaded a 7.6 server and it had that config :(
look:
1ih7i8.jpg

Click in the top left corner of the running console (on the TFS sword icon) and select "Properties" or smth like that.
There you can change background, font color and such..

i
is
isn
isnt
isnt
isnt t
isnt th
isnt the
isnt ther
isnt there
isnt there a
isnt there a w
isnt there a wa
isnt there a way
isnt there a way i
isnt there a way in
isnt there a way in s
isnt there a way in so
isnt there a way in sou
isnt there a way in sour
isnt there a way in sourc
isnt there a way in source
isnt there a way in source c
isnt there a way in source co
isnt there a way in source cod
isnt there a way in source code
isnt there a way in source code?

This stuff in source:
Code:
			std::cout << STATUS_SERVER_NAME << ", version " << STATUS_SERVER_VERSION << " (" << STATUS_SERVER_CODENAME << ")\n"
			"Compiled with " << BOOST_COMPILER << " at " << __DATE__ << ", " << __TIME__ << ".\n"
			"**.\n"
			"Please don't use without autorization.\n"
			"**.\n";
How i put it with THIS collor?

Maybe there is an attribute to change the color for whole application but not for a specific part only.

Back