• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where comes the name tibia from?

Henkos

Reaction score
Have you ever whondered where the name tibia come from? How could cipsoft choose a such name? Well I whonder tho, But I might know where it come from...
Tell me what just you think ! But first have a look at this pictures...:thumbup:
Upload It - Bilder

Weird huh..:huh:

This isn´t about school, I just wanna tell people there´s a bone called tibia... And It could be intresting.. Stop flame :(

It's not interesting, that's exactly where they got it from, also, you should have learned this when you're a little kid.

Apparently, he failed to learn or Sweden must be one shitty place to learn.

This isn´t about school, I just wanna tell people there´s a bone called tibia... And It could be intresting.. Stop flame :(

sry about this flame but you made yourself look like the stupid guy from berlin that doesn't know where George W. Bush is from lmao
The reporter asked gave him a Hint "It's a far country from this one" and he told UK LMAO

Creators of tibia actually didnt know Tibia is a bone ;p Talked with 1 of them few years ago and he addmied that :p

Which one did you read, lol ;D, did you know that in Spanish its Tibio and not tibia?

soz but, im spanish, and "tibio" it's not a word. Tibia have 2 meanings, 1 related to the Bone, and another related to the Water, when it's messy we call it "Agua tibia" ;)

Mount Sternum also comes from anatomy:
sternum.gif

soz but, im spanish, and "tibio" it's not a word. Tibia have 2 meanings, 1 related to the Bone, and another related to the Water, when it's messy we call it "Agua tibia" ;)

I used a translator. U can't tell me that's wrong.

in my biology lesson my teacher ask me what is tibia
and i said its a game after he said are you serious or just joking
and i said yes, i am serious
and he kick me out of is lesson

Back