• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

where to buy tibia gold?

Buying money makes the game way to easy imho, but i have several friends that used yourtibiagold.com, and they consider it trusted.

Punkt G is still the best trader ! Check xeno forums

Tibiagp.net and yourtibiagold.com.
Prefer yourtibiagold, faster and more "human" workers.

I'm not sure how to calculate this but something like this would work I guess

Premium: 7.45€
Premium Scroll: 800k
93k: 1€

7.45/8=0.93
7.45+1.65=9
1.65/2=0.78
78*2=156

Idk what this really means, I'm confused atm.

But I'd assume if your money was worth 93k per 1€, you'd profit 156k on a non-pvp world if you buy from punktg. But 9*93=837 and 7.45*9=693. Idk, math doesn't add up, I guess I'm doing it wrong, my math sucks.

also 1.65
1=93
0.65=60.5
16.5=153.5

No, it differs. On Titania(open pvp) Premium scrolls are 1.2-1.4kk each..I don't know why but it's much more better than buying gold

i use to ask players in top highscores and buy from them via paypal, support local economy :)

but really tho working for it is fun, because most of the gold sellers ruin the game by botting all the good spawns, and one of the major sellers is on my main world and he runs the PA guild there :/

Back