• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to hunt thread

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Don't know where to hunt? Post here, I'll do my best to give you the best hunting spawn for your level.

Other members may contribute hunting spots to those requesting also.

Level 9 sorcerer premmy . Im at prewiew game wirld x2 exp aurora. I kniw its good hunting rots but where? Currently im hunting liberty bay rots, cause i thought edron rots will be crowded for sure. Anyway if there is a better place, let me know . Till what lvl should i hunt rots? :D kind regards,
Damon
Thanks in advance!

Hunt at Darashia Rotworms, GS tomb or Larvas.

level 57 royal paladin
max waste on hunt: 25k
Prefer profit.

Ancient Scarabs gives decent experience (80k/h) and great profit. Necromancers in Yalahar may be profit aswell if you're lucky with Boots of Haste. :)

Either you go Water Elementals or Dragons in Darashia,both were profit for me as 75ed

They don't like energy (+25% damage), so exori vis / hmm. They are immune to ice and earth so rods sucks. They are strong against death (for the underworld rod). You will hit like -50% damage on it.

Exori Vis and Underworld Rod works perfect, even though it has -50 damage, it helps when the Water Elemental has low red HP, instead of using Vis Strike, the wand does it for you.

Exori Vis and Underworld Rod works perfect, even though it has -50 damage, it helps when the Water Elemental has low red HP, instead of using Vis Strike, the wand does it for you.

if ya go to dragons as an ed you will own them with your hailstorm rod which is perfect !!

Any advice on a 35 ek 70/70 skills, pretty much best equipment.. And pacc

if ya go to dragons as an ed you will own them with your hailstorm rod which is perfect !!
of course, as well as gran frigo hur and gran frigo.

Any advice on a 35 ek 70/70 skills, pretty much best equipment.. And pacc

Hmm. Mistrock all floors, tarantula task is what I advise to you at the moment.

Hmm kinda gettin sick of cyclops lol besides get a max of 40k/hr at mist so its taking like 1:20h+ per level. Pretty sure some people level faster than that at 30-40 :/ meh

Hmm kinda gettin sick of cyclops lol besides get a max of 40k/hr at mist so its taking like 1:20h+ per level. Pretty sure some people level faster than that at 30-40 :/ meh

Knights are boring. ^_^

You could go to tortoise / crocs

Back