• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World videos

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
Main Thread: Whi World project

Stream highlights #1 (27.02.2016)

Short GamePlay review is ready, quite unprofessional, but at least its somewhat informative.

Tutorial video is ready. kinda. watever, good enough for me.

Next video is probably stream highlight #2 (where we adventure into Rooted Catacombs!)

Last edited:
~17 hours spent on Editing.

Finished preparing the timeline (again)
Finished new voiceover (again)
Finished planning out effects (again)
Finished Syncing the Voice with Video (again)
Finished adding Effect to Video
Currently Editing Background Music

Video is 100% completed (630sec)
Background music: 0% completed (0 sec out of 630sec)

Tutorial video is now ready and rendering.
Meanwhile, is there a way to show the video to you, before I upload it on YouTube?
Then perhaps you can suggest me some fixes or things I'm missing.

Powerdirector 11 is ***** ass software to work with. Hopeless to get bugless final product.
Uninstalled.

Downloaded: Vegas Pro 13
Starting to edit material again.
(i did the save the picture of layout and edit construction, hopefully it will save me some time)

Well, time to make new video out the materials i filmed 1 month ago xD
This GamePlay review will be a little outdated, but its still is something and funny.

Currently finished croping, setting motion, setting camera position and greenscreening the clips.

FunFun, 10 sec video has been edited .
1Min and 30sec of material left :D

Good Job me for the editing I did today :D
40seconds on video has been edited out of 1 min and 40sec.

Off to the busy start :p
58seconds of video editing is ready.
Le small break now.

Video is ready and rendered few times.
Gotta find better settings, laggy quality..
Also few problems what I will address tomorrow. (sound is bad, sometimes I vanish due to high greenscreen saturation, Camera too close)
Not sure will I fix the sound, depends what possibilities I have for tomorrow. I would like to upload the video video in monday and start scripting again.

make more videos its nice how you make tutorials :D
next video will be about OTLand and the good people who make this into awesome community (pretty much a comedy/thanking video)
I will make it after i release Patch 0.1.4

EDIT: Next tutorial/introducing game features will come after the thanking video
After patch 0.1.5

Back