• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whi World videos

Just some feedback on the video tutorial

If your instructions are to teach people how to look and use objects in the world then you should be specific e.g. use shift + left click to look rather than just shift + click as there are 3 buttons on most mouses (left, right and middle, yes you can click the mouse wheel).

Although used heavily in most mmorpgs especially in raid guilds the term kite isn't all that commonly expressed in tibia.

A better explanation could be,
If your a druid, mage or paladin kite the dummy e.g. attack the target as if you were flying a kite. :)

I don't know if you could call this a tutorial when half of this 10 minute video is you redoing the same beginning area over and with little noticeable difference in killing this dummy creature.

I kind of skipped ahead because the music was a bit much i guess because the content or 'action' didn't live up to the music's over all energy
You need to learn how and when to apply background influence aka music, sounds effects etc

Notice in movies if it is a sad moment the music is soft and heart breaking, if it is a joyous moment then the music is loud and intense.

I'm sure the music you played you enjoy very much but it should be used as a compliment to the visual experience not a distraction or annoyance.

Don't confuse your audience remember you want their focus to be on the context of the video not your selection in music.

I'll be honest I didn't watch the rest of the video as I didn't care for the music and I didn't really see anything in the 1st half of the video which was making me hold on to the edge of my seat to sit through another 5 minutes :(

As always Good Luck with your project :)

Just some feedback on the video tutorial

If your instructions are to teach people how to look and use objects in the world then you should be specific e.g. use shift + left click to look rather than just shift + click as there are 3 buttons on most mouses (left, right and middle, yes you can click the mouse wheel).

Although used heavily in most mmorpgs especially in raid guilds the term kite isn't all that commonly expressed in tibia.

A better explanation could be,
If your a druid, mage or paladin kite the dummy e.g. attack the target as if you were flying a kite. :)

I don't know if you could call this a tutorial when half of this 10 minute video is you redoing the same beginning area over and with little noticeable difference in killing this dummy creature.

I kind of skipped ahead because the music was a bit much i guess because the content or 'action' didn't live up to the music's over all energy
You need to learn how and when to apply background influence aka music, sounds effects etc

Notice in movies if it is a sad moment the music is soft and heart breaking, if it is a joyous moment then the music is loud and intense.

I'm sure the music you played you enjoy very much but it should be used as a compliment to the visual experience not a distraction or annoyance.

Don't confuse your audience remember you want their focus to be on the context of the video not your selection in music.

I'll be honest I didn't watch the rest of the video as I didn't care for the music and I didn't really see anything in the 1st half of the video which was making me hold on to the edge of my seat to sit through another 5 minutes :(

As always Good Luck with your project :)
Ye my first video ended up in horrible disaster xD
I had 3 hours of material and I tried to get over with this video in matter of days.
And using bad video editing softwares made me repeat the process 3 times.
The more I cut the worse rendering got. (some bug in software)

About music, I will keep making my own music. Just though this video doesn't require that much attention, because in matter of months tutorial will change over and over again.

I keep in mind to explain "game keywords", didn't think about the fact some might not know the meaning

Main Thread: Whi World project

Progress:
Tutorial video is ready. kinda. watever, good enough for me.

Short GamePlay review is ready, quite unprofessional, but at least its somewhat informative.

After Patch 0.1.4 or 0.1.5 I will make Whi World Thank You video
(Funny sketches about otland and the good side of this community)

Maybe next time you should zoom in instead of making really crappy videos, Nobody wants to see your computer or other windows...

1/10 I say... Not very good.

offline for a while, maybe later we gona do game with hunter.

Last edited:
Check it out!
I've been uplode one of your vidoes in my webpage

http://www.wason-basics.tk

For 1 week :)
Thank you for the video!
First of all, your website is kinda confusing.
But my guess it will show weekly news about any Open Tibia related news?
In addition it has datapacks, not sure why they are sorted under different buttons and taking the space, but ok.

Secondly what is the point of showing that tutorial? It was uploaded 12. April
I have been scripting Whi World almost every day. I think you are 7 months too late to show this tutorial xD
If you want to put video on your website, use GamePlay video. Its outdated, but the Whi World gameplay has not changed, it just gotten better.

First of all, your website is kinda confusing.
But my guess it will show weekly news about any Open Tibia related news?
In addition it has datapacks, not sure why they are sorted under different buttons and taking the space, but ok.

My website is nothing i know but i should to something :D

Secondly what is the point of showing that tutorial? It was uploaded 12. April
I have been scripting Whi World almost every day. I think you are 7 months too late to show this tutorial xD
If you want to put video on your website, use GamePlay video. Its outdated, but the Whi World gameplay has not changed, it just gotten better.

There's no point
just wanna show you work hard :D don't know if it was old - new
I just made my website these days :D

Next video is ready! I will upload it today.
Gotta render it, make thumbnail and upload it!

lmfao, i dead watching those videos like a nerd trying to explaing tibia to players, tbh those tutorials are usless, whoever gonna try your server they will be old players or atleast they have got some experience with tibia, u gonna start this server 2020 ? theres no date yet but i heard u said its 15% done :p, good luck :D

lmfao, i dead watching those videos like a nerd trying to explaing tibia to players, tbh those tutorials are usless, whoever gonna try your server they will be old players or atleast they have got some experience with tibia
I know rly xD fruitile attempt to make tutorial video. I or somebody should do new one, I got way better tutorial in the game itself.
Next video will be about gameplay. Again xD

u gonna start this server 2020 ? theres no date yet but i heard u said its 15% done :p, good luck :D
Server already started and is as playable as any other OT server, but if you talking about the release time to whole world then I try hard to get it ready by next year 2017.

Back